(See All?) Announcements
709 Users Online
Bing, Google

Anger Depressurize — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade was angry, confused, and on the verge of an emotional breakdown. He needed to take out his anger and confusion. He looked for that scumbag that Elettra hated. What was his name? Kitten? Kat? Kiche? Yes, that was it, Kiche. Elettra had warned him not to trust Kiche. That he was not trustworthy. Well he needed to depressurize his stress and anger. What happened is he couldn't trust anyone anymore. Not Elettra, not Koda, not Reed, not Remy, not Narime, not anyone. Not even Shadowstorm. He didn't know what to do. Drowning himself seemed like a good way to go. But he just wasn't sure.

Yes, drowning, or maybe Elettra could do the deed quickly. All he had to do was piss her off. He didn't know how to go. Suicide would hurt his last family member too much. He wasn't sure if Rose would even miss him after he was gone. But for now, he was just going to beat up the new, untrustworthy male. Then he'd go from there. He barely ever saw her, when he did, there always seemed to be various MALES around the area. It made him think. what was going on, was she cheating on him? Well if she was, he would definitely have to isolate himself from everyone, so he didn't kill anyone.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
The harsh light of the afternoon had baked the leaves autumn brown. The breeze plucked from the boughs those that were shriveled and dead as the earth gradually began preparations for the cold months to come. Kiche felt veritably exposed as he lay beside the trunk, hidden only partially behind a browning, threadbare curtain of willow, and his heartbeat was an anxious flutter. He didn't want anyone to see him like this: emaciated in body, heart, and soul. The Holy man of the Hollow was sick to his very core with a disease he could not name. Although he had chosen this path towards absolution, he was reluctant to begin. He had placed his paws on this path to Heaven when he had asked Elettra for her forgiveness, but without that electric, terrible excitement that Elettra inspired in him, he suddenly felt that he was lost. God seemed very far away on this cloudless afternoon. And this sun was not God's guiding light, and this earth was not God's gift — it was all just some scorching, charred mockery.

<i>God will abandon me,</i> Kiche realized suddenly. The small rift that had always existed between himself and his Father was growing wider every day that he remained sick and confessed. A leap of faith had always been enough to cross the divide... but now... Now the distance between the saint and his heaven seemed unfathomable, and thoughts of God made him tired and scared. The red man's soul would not own to it, but he was avoiding his God. He was afraid of the task ahead of him and unsure that his motives and his heart was pure. Even if this was the right path, Kiche was deeply uncertain of his own readiness. He closed his eyes and attempted a prayer.

<i>Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.</i>
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Woah, Kiche is going all religious on me? His post suddenly makes me not want to beat him up, but shade will ruff him up a bit for sure, just not necessarily as much as I originally planned)

Shade had been in the presence of this male no times what so ever. But the man came into view. He wasn't a man, but a piece of scum. Cur and shit would fit more, but for some reason, the facial expressions on the male made him say scum instead. Almost as if this guy was really trying hard for the forgiveness and maybe acceptance of Elettra and her pack. But he would not accept this scum until Elettra herself forgave him. In other words, not for a million years. He didn't deserve it. Turning his back on a pack that needed him. Shade thought of the disloyalty. Not even considering the thought Kiche could have changed.

Elettra had told the Guardians that Kiche was not to be trusted. <b>"Look who is showing they're face."</b> Said Shade seeing the man, a kind look to his eyes, but a deep and evil thought below, in his brain. His heart had turned stone cold since he suspected his mate to be having an affair. The thoughts made him angry. But there was something of this male. He was disloyal yes, but he remembered Nina. Ari. How did she know Ari? Shade had been in that phase of his life, he realized it was possible for many to change. He looked at Kiche, still angry, but not as much as before.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]