(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google

Into The Future — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Juno Teirthaix
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rot4wx.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #FBF7F3; border: 10px solid #593E34;">
Where was she? For what seemed to be nothing but an eternity, Juno's lonely travels brought her across many regions. Mountains, forests, plains, sandy beaches and even unforgiving deserts. But they all seemed to pass by in the blink of an eye, and were just as easily forgotten. Had she really traveled that far from home? No, make that more like ran. All she could think of now was the dull, throbbing pain that resonated throughout her head, whilst she lay collapsed ungraciously on the ground. Ever so slowly, did she dare to pry her sapphire eyes open, only to be met with another stab of pain. However she was thankful for the minimal lighting and the added cover of the fog that had decided to seep it's way into the forest this morning. Slowly gathering her bearings, she lifted her eyes heavenwards to survey her new environment. Somehow she had ended up in a rather dense forest, the undergrowth of which was plentiful even in the season of autumn. Licking her dry lips once, she checked herself for any visible injuries. Other than the horrible headache raging throughout her skull, she felt fine.

That was, until she stood up. All four legs buckled, and in a panic, she dug her nails into the earth for better purchase. Her rapid breathing soon slowed to steady pace, and forcing herself to concentrate, she did her best to find her balance again. What was going on? Her dark ears pressed back against her head. Was it because of her poor diet? Had she blacked out and bumped her head? Whatever it was, it these symptoms had to be temporary. At least she hoped so. Forcing herself onwards at a slow and steady pace, she moved deeper into the dimly lit forest, tendrils of fog wrapping around her body like greedy fingers. The smell of wolves was in the air, but it was faint. While the thought of finally meeting another of her own kind brightened her thoughts, it was not at the top of her to do list. The dryness within her mouth and the headache which plagued her were more important. She was thirsty. She had to find water. Perhaps that would put an end to her problems and the impending feeling of grogginess. But lost in an unfamiliar forest and with her senses dulled, Juno didn't know which way to turn. As a searing pain throbbed through her temples, she pressed her dark head against a tree gently, clenching her teeth together. Maybe she should've stayed put. If only she knew something about herbs. Then she wouldn't be in this bind.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Paws skimped over the thicket of secrets, knowing almost each turn as they slightly jogged through the area. Out of all the territories she had explored for the new pack, she had finally come to the conclusion that her first guess, within the thickets, would be the best place to reside in. Never the less, she still wanted to make sure she knew where every thorn and piece of dirt was under her paws. Nina’s own leg was making an outstanding recovery, though there was the slight pain when she jogged it was bearable enough. Her golden brown fur glimmered in the sunlight when he happened to reflect on her pelt when the sun kissed it.

Her heart rate soon spiking, she slowed down, taking a quick breather as she took in her surroundings. Thickets and thorns were no longer surrounding her in every direction and she was now in the peaceful forest in to which was away from the Secluded Springs. Her ears twitched as the sound of pounding paws reached her ears. Her head raised slightly and tail raised, but it soon dropped into a comfortable position as she walked forward. Her one good eye remained curious as the shape of another came into her view.

It didn’t seem as if the female in front of her was having too good of a day, and upon closer inspection saw the girl’s forehead pressed against the tree. Tilting her head slightly, Nina narrowed her one good eye. Her mouth then opened, calming looking forward, "Excuse me, miss? Are you alright?" General concern radiated off of Nina as she stared at the girl in front of her. Something was definitely wrong.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Trix who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Juno Teirthaix
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rot4wx.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #FBF7F3; border: 10px solid #593E34;">
Just like the forest around her, Juno's mind was wrapped in fog. Nothing else existed except the pain, the cool, rough surface of the tree, and a sense of dizziness. Swallowing hard, she took a deep breath, desperately trying to regain some control. Hoping that her rapidly beating heart would resume a normal pace. Slowly, she pried her eyes open and focused on her paws. Perhaps if she kept her eyes trained to the ground, she would stand a better chance of finding a nearby stream without tripping over herself.

Then salvation came. First in the form of approaching footfalls, paired with the unfamiliar scent of another lone wolf. Darkened ears twitched atop her cranium at the sound of Nina's concern filled voice. Gathering up the courage to pull her head away from the comfort of the tree with a wince, Juno turned to face the golden female. A weak, but friendly smile slipped across her lips, however fleeting it was. "No, no I'm afraid not." She took a few shaky steps forward. Somehow her sense of balance was still affected since her brief rest. "I woke up to find myself in this place just a little while ago. And with a most painful headache, no less." Nina may have been the first wolf Juno had run into, and she couldn't be sure how much she knew about these lands. But she had to take a chance. It was her only option. "Please, tell me. You don't happen to know where I can find some water? Or some herbs to ease my symptoms?" Juno spoke in a soft voice, looking towards Nina with the faintest hint of hope in her eyes.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: Sorry for the bit of PP. I'm assuming that she would go with Nina.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> It took the other awhile to seem to grasp the fact that she was there, or to at least revert her attention away from the pain? When Nina saw the shakiness of the other, she immediately rushed forward, her strong form attempting to support the other. With the words that were almost muttered a small smile lit up her face, in attempt to soothe the other’s worries. "I happen to specialize in finding both of those things," she spoke quietly, so that she wouldn’t give the girl an even worse headache that she already had. Guiding her towards a small pond Nina had recently discovered covered by thickets while scouting the area, Nina let the girl drink to her content, she muttered a quick, "I‘ll be back," before taking off towards where she knew some ginger grew.

Her paw steps were at a light speed, keeping in mind of how her leg had just healed and she didn’t want anymore damage occurring. The golden brown angel had gotten enough physical strain to the point of where she could jog about…she honestly couldn’t wait to show Koda. Knowing her mind could not stray though, she silently reached the patched of ginger, carefully taking the roots by the stems and nibbling them off before setting back towards the female. When she returned she nosed some of the orange plant forward before whispering, "Here…eat some of these. You need to chew them completely though. They will help with your headache."
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.