(See All?) Announcements
400 Users Online
Bing, Google

Anger Is A Short Madness — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity, or registering wrongs. Kamota thought as he scouted around for prey. But then... then he remembered something. He had encountered the former Poison Path leaders. Rhysis was a cocky bastard. But he didn't seem dangerous. Nevertheless, he was going to tell someone about it. Should he tell the leaders? No, maybe he should tell the head Guardian Ash? Yea, he'd start there. A call for Ash came from his mouth requesting his presence, it was given importance by Kamota.

Kamota was slightly angry with himself for not noticing it before. He'd completely forgotten about the encounter when he could have brought it up at the meeting. But no, he was an idiot. but anger was only a short madness. If it was, then he was insane from madness. He seemed to always be mad. He may as well tell ash about how dangerous Tenzin it too. He swore revenge on Kamota, but he didn't want any harm to come to the pack. though he didn't think Tenzin could go that low, better safe then sorry.

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom: 215px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">

The air was getting colder, mountains and ground starting to become covered in snow. Each day, it seemed that the snow would become deeper, drowning the small wildlife that hadn’t had time to flee for shelter. Large paw prints were noticed in the white goodness today, just along the borders. Ash was already doing his mid day run of the area, his head and tail lifted high, when a howl pierced the air, calling his name. It seemed that the fresh meat would be calling for him today, and with a snort he finished his run of the borders, in a careful manner, taking his time, before he finally turned towards the howl issuing out one of his own, one that easily overpowered the one that had called out for him before, to grant his presence to the other.

His large bulk moved faster through the white forest, dodging the trees that had long past lost their leaves. When he approached the newest member of the poisoned family, Ash’s head rose, his tail positioning itself higher and ear pricked forward. Green eyes stared at the other, wondering why he would have been called. This man knew of his shifts didn’t he? Why would he be calling the head guardian in the middle of his shift? His deep rough voice broke the eerily tense silence, "What is it you have summoned me for?"

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Kamota looked at Ash as he arrived. his tail between his legs in submission and a bow of respect. Ash questioned him and he responded. "I have some information, when I was a lone wolf, I came face to face with Rhysis. He's quite a cocky bastard too. I mean, he was just rude and nasty, like was described at the meeting. But I forgot about the encounter until now. I wasn't sure who to tell so I figured to tell you, the head Guardian." He explained. It had been the questions response. The answer. He had nothing more to say unless questions were asked. It was no hwere near here, but he'd seen Rhysis none the less.

Like a phoenix, I will rise from the ashes of others despairs to my full youth and potential. I won't be squashed on like a bug. He told himself determinedly. "There is one more thing too, my brother Tenzin, I've seen him around the mountains. He cannot be trusted, tried to kill me. He'll stab anyone's back. He's not hard to miss, like a bigger version of me and he's a rude, self-centered, arrogant, cocky bastard." He said, figuring the information could be used.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom: 215px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
When he approached the man closer, he raised his head, sitting down, impatience taking over him. He had not appreciated being called at such short notice. Kamota should have at least acknowledged the fact that he had been on patrol and at least joined him. The information that rose to his attention made his eyes flare in anger. Why had this not been discussed before…he had forgotten? Ash’s fangs flashed slightly, letting his own anger and sadness take over him. "Well please. Next time I forget to mark the borders please tell me." His comment was rude in harsh, but regardless all he could do was nod in head in thanks for the information provided. Ash would be sure to contact Athena immediately after this discussion ended. His ears twitched silently as he stared at the other male as he continued talking.

Another threat? Ash would be sure to bring this up with Athena as well, flicking his tail in anger, a sharp growl escaped his muzzle. It was not directed at the male in front of him, but anger was definitely welling up within Ash. He then slammed his paw into the snow ground, causing a large splashing sound to echo in the day with his snarl. Turning his head back to Kamota he snapped, "Where was the last place you saw Rhysis and when was this? How long ago?" The interrogation had begun and Ash quietly scolded himself for being so brash with the new member within the pack, but right now he didn’t care. He was still trying to get through his own heart ache.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
"Well please. Next time I forget to mark the borders please tell me. Where was the last place you saw Rhysis and when was this? How long ago?" Kamota backed up afraid of Ash. Why was he so angry, Then it hit Kamota, he'd messed up a patrol. He was knew to the pack and didn't know much about what Guardians do or how they're patrols work. But now he knew they shouldn't be disturbed. The comment stung, was he even welcomed here like Athena had made him some-what feel? If he wanted brash and rude comments made at him, he would have stayed and been beaten on by Tenzin and Namara.

"Over in the Wildwood forest, about 10 days before I joined, so a month or so ago I think. He'd been pissed, nearly got into a fight with me and Mistfur." He said, he was a bit backed up and secluded. He had to shield himself from any rude comments that might come out of Ash's mouth. would he call him useless and attack him like Tenzin did? Or would he make sure that Kamota got no food like Namara did? He always was picked on, the small shy boy was always in a living hell. So why was Ash making it worse?

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
His muscles tensed repeatedly under his pelt as he waited for Kamota’s reply, and when it came even more anger built up within his stomach. With an angry snarl Ash turned away and brought his massive paw up, slashing it against a dead tree, now that the snow had come, and some of the black bark easily sliced off. Due to his roughened paws, the wood barely affected Ash, though there was now some noticeable red dots in the snow. His shoulders rolled as he paced back and forth, his ears twitching. Hopefully Bella would of not heard his angry call, for he wasn’t sure if she would come out to investigate his anger or not…hopefully she couldn’t. His fur was started to bristle along his spine, making him seem even bigger than his winter fur had already perceived him to be.

His fangs flashed at nothing in particular as he turned back to his lower pack mate and is sudden command was even surprising to him, but it left no room for argument, "Walk with me." After his words were exchanged he started forward, heading back towards where he had come, back towards Ava’s throne over the lake. It was his place to relax at times, by himself, and it was also one of the best area to observe the territory. His ears twitched and eyes dilated as his pace increased. His paw did not hurt, though the blood that stained the ground could have said otherwise. Thankfully, Ash was used to his paws bloodied and tough. Thank the Lord for the mountains.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
Kamota's shriveling fear had no balsamaceous ways. No, the truth was that Ash scared the shit out of him, he had to say it as it was. He looked at Ash as he spoke. Where was Ash going to lead him? Would he drown him in the lake? Kamota had to think the worst possible solution. He followed timidly behind Ash. Rhysis hadn't said his name, called himself Wolf. But Kamota had strung the description and personality described at the meeting to be 'Wolf' from Wildwood forest. "W-wh-where are we g-going?" He asked, his fear of the Guardian obvious as it had been as his words stuttered out of him.

The Laylani wolf thought back about what had happened so far in his life. He'd grown up around large wolves. So when he got here, wolves smaller then him made his scared. Was he supposed to be strong? If that's what they wanted, then maybe he didn't deserve to be here. Not to mention Tenzin wanted his hide, so should he leave to keep the pack safe. No. He couldn't, the pack is family. No matter how much they teased him. He looked at Ash as the scary older cousin that beat on the younger ones. but this was his first encounter with Ash alone.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

With his brief run, some of the anger Ash had been piling up had finally been released. His muscles flexed easily as he drove forward, the shimmering, frosted over lake now growing hard due to the incoming winter. When a stuttering question was aimed his way, the large brown brute ignored it, partially because he couldn’t understand what the male was saying, and because he didn’t want to. When his large paws climbed up the small mountain and came near the lake her whirled on Kamota, his green eyes shining. His tail flicked harshly behind him, his eyes surveying over Poison Path territory, his massive head tilting right and left.

His throat cleared and he tilted his head slightly as he looked back over at the smaller male. “All of this is Poison Path territory…and it’s my duty, along with some others to protect these lands. Though with a shortage of one of our guardians it is hard on the rest of us to fulfill her duties to the right accordance with us being so busy all the time. Along with trying to become a hunter, you are going to mark the borders once or twice a day. You come and tell me when you fully decide when you are going to do your border runs and I will tell the others when they can take off their runs. Do you understand?” His voice held no room for argument and he hoped dearly that this scared wolf would understand that he was just trying to protect his family from the black bastard. “If you ever see or hear anything on Rhysis you will immediately report it to Athena, Tlarx, or myself.”

Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
Kamota nodded in understanding. Still a bit timid, but not as afraid, he looked to his territory. The territory he had sworn to protect with his life. The pack mates he would fight for. "I understand, but Ash, if you don't mind me asking. Who was it that is missing. You said in the absence of one of the Guardians. Who is the Guardian?" He asked, that line had caught his attention. Was this person a deserter? He hoped not, he knew what Athena did to deserters. It wasn't very pretty.

"I'm sorry about what I've brought upon the pack. My brother, he swore he would hunt me down. I left at a younger age, because I was always the smallest wolf. All the wolves where I grew up, they towered over me. It's different here, and I fear many lives might be lost if my brother tries to get to me. Pack mates, other packs, loners. Sometimes I wonder if I make the best decisions." He confessed the truth. His brother was something to be scared of. Tenzin was something to be scared of, Namara he hadn't seen in a while. Though he was almost sure it was the same case for her.

He then lost himself to deep thought. What would happen if Tenzin tracked him down to here? Would he truly try to kill someone, Tenzin was a bully. But Kamota could never see him as a murderer. "It's gotten so bad to the point where the name Laylani is more of a scorn, a haunting memory then a name to be proud of." He said, with that he went silent. Lost again in deep thought, his eyes a bit zoned as he looked upon the lake territory. He would be a hunter. But he'd also take pride in marking the borders.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His tail wagged easily behind him when a nod of his head was given, but when the words came, each increasing second brought his tail stiffer and stiffer behind him. He had rights to the pack…even their history, but why did he have to ask Ash this question. He already assumed the male knew all of their names, for he had been in the pack long enough. He knew Ash’s last name for sure…and their was resistance in him speaking, so he merrily let the other male continue to talk, listening to every word he said. He would definitely make sure to look out for this other wolf, though he was sure he wouldn’t be bothering Athena too much about it. His ears pricked slightly when silence greeted him, his answers warring inside of his throat as they battled him…willing him to speak.

When he answered the restrain in his voice was an obvious sign that this topic was not something he liked to talk about, “Treena Rose….Hervok. That was the lost guardians name.” He paused for a moment, burying his emotions in the pit of his stomach he then returned back to business, “I will keep a watch out for this male. Let’s not bother Athena quite yet…but if he does come near us, there shouldn’t be a problem. I won’t let him hurt my…our family.” He then lifted his head, his green eyes surveying the land once more.