(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

My playground — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
As he walked through the new area his hackles rose. His left ear twitched as the wolf stopped walking. Turning his head to the left he looked at the woods some metres away. Did he hear that right? He turned his head to the right, no he was not suddenly deaf on his left. A frowning expression was shown to the birds. There was something wrong here. Orev gave a suspicious look at the woods on his left. Slowly he turned his body as he was drawn to the dark place. The branches brushed through his silver coat. Letting a trail of silver hairs in the thickets. Annoyed he snarled. He hated to let obvious trails behind. You could get followed by unwanted animals.

He tried to leave as less trails as he went but after a couple of metres he knew it didn't work out the way he wanted. In the corner of his eye he saw something. His gaze fell upon a antler. He looked around. Ah there it was, some leftovers of the elk that had been ripped apart. The wolf wasn't hungry for meat but would still go to it. Eat when you can because the next day you might have a empty stomach. Chewing on the hard pieces of meats he took a more easy position. Hmpf. Orev snorted, he finally knew why he was drawn to this place. It was freakin quiet. He didn't hear birds, he could hear himself breath. It felt uncomfortable and creepy. It made him tense for no reason. Trying to relax more he ripped a other piece old meat of the elk. Relax, if it's so quiet he could hear every wolf coming towards him.

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Can we date this as November 19th? It fits well in my timeline (timeline is awkward otherwise)

The hunt with Kashikoi didn't just allow Nari to make a new friend. It also made it very easy to find out where Isen's sister was. Luck was in the girls favor when she found the wolf named Kashikoi who knew the very wolf Nari and Isen were looking for. Ashanti.

Now all Narimé had to do was find Isen again and tell her the news. She hoped the woman would be happy to know that her sister was well and okay.

The forest ceased to amaze and frighten the hunter. Her blue orbs glancing this way and that watching for danger. Her trip to this place only a few days ago helped to ease her mind however. She knew what noises the tree made here as the wind pushed its way through them. She knew that around every dark corner it almost felt like you were being watched. This time around Narimé was calmer as she pressed onwards scenting everything in the woods.

The scent of a carcass hit her nose. She remembered the scent of the dead animal from a previous hunting trip with her pack mates. The dead creature was a rotting elk. It wasn't the scent she was looking for but a free meal was always a good idea when traveling. It would replenish her energy reserves that were used up during her journey back here. Not that the silver hunter really needed it. She was well fed since her hunt with Kashikoi the day before. But it will help on my way back home if I can't find Isen in these stupid woods.

Traveling quickly towards the smell Nari lowered her head nose scenting the air on the prowl for any sign of coyotes or othere wolves that might be heading towards the same smell. What she didn't know was that another wolf was already at the scene. The she wolf did not notice this until she was almost at the location.

Pausing as the wolf scent mixed with the elk stench Nari debated on continuing forward and meeting the stranger. Picking through the smells the she wolf noted that the wolfs scent was that of a lone male. Which meant that he probably needed the food more than she. Still It might be good to ask him if he'd seen a wolf like Isen around.

Being cautious the younger wolf stepped forward pushing through the underbrush and padded around the tree's until the carcass and the male came into sight. Quickly she let out a woof to greet him.

"Hello there mister." She waited for him to answer or attack her from her place far away.

Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
Death quiet, even a war full of bloodshed would not be so quiet in the end. At least you could hear the crows who were on their way to the feast, or the whining of a wolf on his deathbed. There was always a little bit of noise, to find a place like this what should be seen as peaceful made him more tense than a battle. The chewing motion gave him a way to release all tenacity, though his senses were sharp.

It were soft steps that made him stop mid in his swallowing a piece of meat. Soft almost faded with the silence. Filling his nostrils with scents brought by the air he searched for what was coming. With a cadaver at his side you could presume it was a predator or a scavenger. It as no bear he was sure of that. A lynx or any cat species had some silent killer moves. Painful experience, but scents and his mind told him otherwise. Ah, it was a wolf. The fact made him not more relaxed or tense, just the unpleasant surprise factor would be taken of. Slowly he stood up in a low position, he hoped for a peaceful day his mind did not feel like a bloody fight. Seeing a grey thing moving beyond the trees. From far it did not look big. A small kind of a yearling. Something like that he'll see. It was coming his way at least, probably allured by the scent of the elk.

It was a yearling, though she was smaller than him, she was not full grown yet. Soon she would but she was already big enough to outsize a small wolf. A woof came from her mouth together with a respectful greeting. Losing all tenacity he would stand higher again. A silent nod came from him as reply. The colour of her eyes were one he had not seen often. She did not look hungry or shabby. He could see a well trained body with strong long legs. She could be a good hunter or she possessed a good sum of strength. For a yearling that is.

Her voice shattered the silence. She gave a polite greeting which rather pleased him. Nothing more troubling than disrespectful youngsters. 'Hello,' His head tilted slightly, 'It's okay you can come closer I won't bite your head off or something.' He gave off a slight smirk as he turned back to his meal. Normally he would not turn his gaze away from a stranger but he did not felt any harm doing so now.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Glad that the male did not look aggressive Nari was able to relax a tad bit more, her tail drooping low as she did so. As much as it was in her nature to meet and greet everybody she see's Narimé also didn't like to bother anyone unless something was really important. So the fact that he seemed calm now made her feel okay with trying to ask her small question.

"Before I say anything else..heh.. I'm almost always forgetting to introduce myself. This time I'm not going to do that... My name is Narimé Lagina and I'm a hunter in training from Willow Ridge Pack. " She paused letting him register her name or ignore her, whichever occured. Or maybe he would answer back. Then she spoke up again.

"Now I didn't mean to bother you, but I think you can help me. You see I'm looking for a wolf named Isen Aranna? She's a brown, gray and white she wolf who I last met around here. I was wondering if you might have seen someone like that around here or not. I have to tell her something important.." She finished and silently waited for the older male to answer. Would he be like that wolf Kashikoi and not answer her question? If he was then the young woman would only be able to respect his decision and search elsewhere. She hoped not though..

Or maybe he hasn't seen her... I'm going to have to look all over just to find her..but.. I have to get back to the pack soon.. She shook off those thoughts with a quick shake of her silver ruff still waiting patiently in her spot.

Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
He was right once again, hunter, Willow Ridge. One other pack again, how many were still out there? From the name this wolf should be somewhere from a place with Willows. He had seen none so he was sure he had never been there before. After this talk he should go and take a look.

'Nice meeting you Narimé. I'm Orev Rain, Loner at the moment as you can see. Please call me Rain for time being.' Soon after his reply the grey girl began to question him. She was quite straight in her description. Rain searched in his mind but he actually knew already he did not know any girl called Isen. The looks of this Isen was also not that special. He could give tons of names who had these colour hues. He wanted to just say he was sorry and that the girl had to look for someone else but he was hesitant. Narimé said it was important, so he could say there was some kind of rush behind the searching. Though he could not guess what was so important. The girls were, as far as he knew from their last names, not related. 'Does Isen have any special trait? Eye colour, accent or scar, something what makes her recognizable? Wolves change their names sometimes. If you have more information you can tell me. Though I'm sure I don't know her personally maybe I met some wolves who do know.' For this sort stuff he actually needed a bigger network, it would take time till he would have some more connections but next time he would certainly know some more wolves so he could help search parties like this.

Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She nodded understanding the males need for more information to perhaps jog his memory.
"She's a wolf with blue eyes, long legged too even though she has a mid sized body. Lots of scars all over too. That's about all I know about her. You see my friend is Isen Aranna is searching for her sister Ashanti and I just found out where she is. So I have to find Isen and tell her where her sis is. " She shook her muzzle stopping the long winded explanation.

Sitting down watching Orev eat hungrily Nari began to groom herself while waiting for him to come up with a a possible name or location. This is really going to suck if I'm going to have to find both of them somewhere out there. Pausing her grooming her blue eyes glanced to the surrounding forest taking in every shadow and creature that dared to show itself near the two wolves. Then she went back to grooming her chest.

Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
The girls head gave a nod when she began to add some more information. Putting it all in his little library he searched in his head. Blue eyes were quite rare but he had seen quite some wolves with rare colours. Narimé herself held a pair of blues which just fascinated him by nature. The description was stretching out, even names were thrown out. Everything she knew was laid open. The whole situation was explained and Orev finally understood how the whole thing was intertwined. As her voice faded in the air Orev slowly swallowed the piece of meat he had chewed way too long. Sadly he had to shake his head. 'I'm sorry, I won't be very useful in your search. Though I too know Ashanti, her sister is unknown for me.' He couldn't be useful now but the silver man wanted to help the girl. It was strange to think about the white fae had a sister. In their mission of killing the he had felt he was not very liked by Ashanti. No offence, rather funny, however to think the girl was separated from her family was quite sad. They must be both yearlings, to survive in the wild without their parents was tough. 'If you've met Isen why don't you call out for her? Or try to trial her scent?' It was a obvious way of searching but it would be much faster than asking one wolf after another. Their howls could travel the long distance faster than their paws could run.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé sighed a frown placed upon her gray muzzle. Of course he wouldn't know where Isen was. Though the male mentioned he also knew of Ashanti. Nari was curious about this. Perhaps they had met during some fated encounter? Hunting? Or maybe he met up with Nina's band of wolves which included Ashanti. Narimé didn't know the answer. She did however hope that Isen was doing well wherever she was.

"Well.. I did call for her when I first came here. But I got no answer back. As for tracking I was actually on my way to the area I had last encountered her when I noted your foods scent as well as your own." She answered giving hima lopsided smile. There wasn't much else she could do here now that she knew Isen wasn't around.

I can try to track her. I should be able to do that, but I have limited time left at my disposal. The pack will be missing me soon. My hunts don't usually span more than four days.. She worried a bit on whether to try tracking a scent that might disappear or coming back home to an angry alpha questioning on where she'd been. Especially since she won't have any food with her to bring back to Willow Ridge.

"How, might I ask. Do you know Ashanti?" She cocked her head to the side, tail twitched crookedly to the left as she awaited his answer. Still thinking to herself and trying to decide whether to stay in the forest or search for Isen elsewhere.