Bing, Nori, Viorel, Khalon, Google, Miriam, Isla

Aiming to Please — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mo who has 33 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Delilah "Murder" Devant
moonlight on my floor shining through the roof
they got the city surrounded as if i needed proof

ooc: Not too sure what'll happen in the MP thread...so it's kinda loose?

Silence.

It was utter bliss, near the base of the mountain she could see part of the burnt oasis that the land used to be, but from here it was difficult to really observe anything. The foothills of the mountain had proved boring, lame, and it was difficult not to yawn when she had been wandering around them. But here she was now, up on a small ledge that overlooked part of the forest and part of the burnt remains of whatever that had been. She liked the quietness that surrounded her, and enjoyed it with a sense of calmness. This wasn't the first time she had experienced quiet in the new land, but it was the first time she had experienced it on the mountain. Well, at the bottom of the mountain.

The climbing hadn't been that hard, for the ledge she found wasn't too far up the side of the behemoth landmark, but it had been up a slender path that was full of dangerous boulders and several places where it would have been possible to get caught in and break a leg. Murder had been careful, though, and once she got to this place, it was almost as if someone had put a blanket on the world to muffle the sounds of everything but her own breathing. There was no birdsong, no howling, no barking, no words. The beauty of it was magnificent, beautiful, amazing. Breathtaking was an easy word to describe what the place was, and as Murder lay coolly on the ledge, her yellow eyes were alert and grazing everything that could move. Her body may have been relaxed, but her ears and eyes were on guard at all times, trying to make sure that nothing was going to attack her now. She flexed her muscles, straining her legs as they stretched out and the pleasing relief of the action overcame her. Delilah Devant was peaceful, and happy despite the fact that she had to be constantly on guard.

"Speech"

i forgot my fear feel it's on the rise
buried by all of the pieces falling from the sky