(See All?) Announcements
472 Users Online
Bing

why do all good things come to an end — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
@Aiyana and @Brenton, though all welcome to join.. these are the only two I know are definitely staying behind.

Corinna, Fenru.. Ice, Cali. Comrades of hers that sought to eliminate the problem across the mountain, and yet despite the necessity of this and the thirst for revenge she held, she had whispered to @Fenru not to go the night before. Pleaded with him gently that he stay behind – the tormented thought of anything befalling him raked at her heart like the sharpest fangs imaginable, and she ached for the safety of his return most of all. That was not to say she cared not for the others.. Corinna, the wolf she would follow to death itself, Ice, the wolf that caused conflicted emotions within herself. The thought of anything happening to them was too much to bear, and the she-wolf gave her slender muzzle a light shake.

She had volunteered to stay behind. Not because she feared the tribal wolves and their sickness, or ran from death, but because her sister needed her. She glanced over to the youthful girl now, noting the swarthy hues of the she-wolf’s pelt. Aiyana was no longer a cub but almost a Yearling. She would soon enter the adult ranks of her pack and learn the ways of their hunt.. of their love. Of their life. She would have been the main pup sitter of the spring's upcoming litter, but the tawny wolf would have been surprised if such a thing came to fruition.

“Aiyana,” she murmured quietly, her eyes glancing up to the sky briefly. She hoped to gain the girl’s attention. She could sit idle no longer and needed to fulfill their time spent together.
(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2013, 01:00 PM by Kisla.)

sparking up my heart

Played by --- who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Brenton Nelson
(I'm going to assume that he doesn't know her name?)

Brenton's eyes were calm; he had volunteered to stay behind from the fight as well as a few others. He felt that violence was not a suite that he could be good at nor would he to take part in despite the situation. He was a wolf of peace, even if the wolves tormented the pack he called home. Brenton's fur was flat and he knew he had to protect the borders. He came across one of his packmates who murmured something. He was of equal dominance to her, and his tail was lax, and not wagging. "It is a dreary time, yet the hopes of new worlds and a new life follow such dreadful times." He murmured to her.

Brenton looked at the male and examined her, trying to determine the kind of wolf she was. ”I do not believe we have formally met, miss.” He told her, he was calm, he had to be. ”I am Brenton Nelson, I’m a friend of Jessie’s and one of the newer wolves in the pack.” He said. He was honest, he did not know many wolves and those he knew were either the alphas or his best friend; He was relieved that Jessie had not decided to go to war and that he still had her. In his time with the River wolves, he had not seen Jessie’s sister, Cali was not there. He wondered if she had found Cali or not, for that was what she set out to do. Had she given up on finding her sister?

(Edit: Sorry, I thought Jessie was, edited)
(This post was last modified: Apr 07, 2013, 03:56 PM by Brenton.)
To find a friend...
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
((Hey, Namara....could you edit your post? Jessie is not going out to war.))

It had been two days time since Ice had returned to them and called. Though she was sure many would be leaving, she knew she was one of the ones that would stay behind. Her past conflicts when it came to fighting proved this and she would much rather have watch over the lands. Most of the other members, from what she knew, had gone. Even Fenru, the wolf that she had grown to call a friend, had gone out to fight for them. Considering how young he was, she could not help but worry about the boy slightly, not liking the fact that the yearling was putting his young life on the line for them all. With a sigh, she had run the perimeters, her pepper-salt colored fur a green thumb in the forest surrounding them. Now that spring was approaching, slowly, the snow was starting to melt away from the edges.

With the sound of voices, her ears pricked forward, but her stance was slightly relaxed. These were pack mates, no threat to her and certainly not anyone else in the lands. Upon her entrance she was slightly pleased to see Kisla and Brenton, though she didn’t know the yearling fairly well, they knew of each other. Nodding her head towards Brenton, she approached the yearling and offered her a lick to her forehead before backing away, her emerald eyes staring at the soon to be woman in front of her. No words came from her mouth, just the simple silence and comfort she could offer with her presence. Nothing else was needed from her, no unwanted words that could easily be looked at as lies, something she would never imagine doing to her family. All they could do was wait now…wait and see if their loved ones would return, safe from harm.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]