(See All?) Announcements
628 Users Online
Google, Bing

The Mountain is Impassable
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

The Herds are Migrating More

The herds are continuing their move.. at the very edges of Relic Lore, what will become of the wolves if the herds completely leave the lands?

The Mountain is Impassable

Relic Lore is claoked in a thick and heavy snow — the constant storms and accumulation have built up to a dangerous height, and in turn, the Mountain of Dire is now impossible to cross. The few gaps between the two valleys are completely snowed in, thick with ice. Any wolves having traveled from one end to the other are now stuck. As of December 1, 2013, no wolf can cross the mountain from one side to the other. Threads may not be backdated to avoid this.

Other Updates

Staff applications are now closed, and staff will review all that have been submitted. Thank you so much for taking the time and interest to apply!

We also bid farewell to Pitch Pine Trail. The pack has officially disbanded. It will be interesting to see how the recent members of the Trail pack adjust to these changes.

Narimé was at Lost Lake on 12/28/2013 trying to get over the mountain. Will she be able to get over or is she going to be stuck at that point?
Any thread dated on December 1st or later is affected by this, so if you've made a thread and dated it past December 1st, which is the case here, then it applies. So Narime would be stuck.
I don't want to intrude but TAB's, you dated that thread 11/24 and posted it on 11/28. So wouldnt that make Nari not stuck?
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Oh god typos!! I meant 11/28 not 12/28. So she's not stuck!! However cutting her return really close.
EDIT:
Figured it out
So i have been meaning to do the four or so threads of elettra crossing the mnts and visiting the other packs. its supposed to occur but a few days after the pack meeting which was in october. would i still be allowed to do that or no since technically it would be back dating?
Unfortunately, no, at this point we're not allowing threads to be backdated prior to December 1st. If Elettra wants to visit packs in the eastern part of Relic Lore, she'll need to wait until Spring.
I have a question, Karpos and Capella left on the 29th headed towards NP, so by the first they would have been on the mountain. Would she be able to just travel down the west side or is she stuck on the mountain?
[Image: capell2_zps67b76aeb.png]

Lovely table, and signature by Arla <3

I also have a question. Are we allowed to backdate threads that have nothing to do with going over the mountain? Just for normal things?