(See All?) Announcements
481 Users Online
Bing, Google

Birthday Gifts!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Birthday Gifts!

I am pleased to announce that our dearest @ServerGod and his company, Simplexly, will be sponsoring RoW's 4th Birthday! What does this mean? It means we get to offer the opportunity to win birthday gifts! We will be hosting a raffle and 3 lucky members will receive $10 Amazon gift cards (or the equivalent if you don't have Amazon in your country).

Entering the raffle is simple - all you have to do is participate! For example, submitting your player information, your character information, and your superlative votes will get your name entered 3 times into our raffle. As we get closer and closer to the big day, July 29th, you will have additional opportunities to participate and have your name entered into the drawing.

The winners of this drawing will be announced on August 1st.

So if you haven't been motivated to participate in our yearbook (click!), now would be a great time to get your entries in. Remember, you get up to 3 entries into the raffle just by submitting those forms, so take some time to memorialize your characters and the year they have had.

Reminder! I have to receive any pack blurbs, and the July 1st deadline is quickly approaching. Please be sure to PM those to me ASAP. Thanks!
[Image: AplcUOC.png]