(See All?) Announcements
728 Users Online
Google, Finley, Hazelnut

RoW 2013-2014 Yearbook Voting
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

RoW 2013-2014 Yearbook Voting

Thank you to everybody who helped to contribute to this year's superlative categories! We had a lot of fun reading through them and we hope that you enjoy the selection we chose to include in this year's yearbook. This year, there are 3 separate forms you can submit to include your information in the yearbook. All of these forms will be editable until July 1st. Responses must be submitted and finalized by that date to be included.

Character Information

View Here

Members, you may submit as many of these forms as you need, one for each character. Please only submit entries for characters who were played on RoW at some point during July 2013-June 2014.

Player Information

View Here

This year, we want to include some information about you, our members. Each player should submit just one entry. Don't worry, we don't ask for any personal information.

Superlative Voting

View Here

These superlatives include pack, thread, couple, and individual categories for you to vote on. Remember, these are just for fun, so don't stress about it and go with your gut!

Attention Pack Leaders & Members

What have you and your pack been up to this year? Had some good moments? Maybe some bad ones? You might want to get started on a pack blurb to include on your page in the yearbook! Get a thread started in the common room and generate some ideas so they can get written up in paragraph form ASAP. Pack blurbs are also due July 1st.

[Image: AplcUOC.png]
So I think I screwed up somewhere... I was doing the 'Player' one and the 'Superlatives' one and half finished them and it said I could go back later if I saved the link.... Well, when I went back, it shows me at the beginning again? Idk if I should just, start over or what?
Is there actually a way to access/view the April Fools' threads? I thought they were like.. deleted along with the boards, or something? :/
@Elettra - I guess my instructions on how the link thing worked were unclear, so that's my fault, not yours. You have to go all the way through the form to the submit button before it will give you an individualized link for your form entry. I don't have your superlative responses saved, so you'll need to start that again (if you need to finish, just keep clicking through until the end). For your player one, you can start it again, but just fill in the necessary questions and the ones you forgot to answer and I can combine the two entries.

@Cezanne - I believe those threads were deleted yet. @Datura or @Angier would need to confirm - I had nothing to do with the April Fool's thing.
Yeah that was my bad I deletes them accidentally :/
Then the Aprils Fool thing for the superlatives is sort of.. hard to answer. xP
The thread one will be, yeah. But several people have answered the who was the best werewolf/vampire, so meh! We'll leave it and see what ht eresults are.
The finished threads still exist, at least some of them..? I have a link in Aideen's threadlog to an April Fool's thread she participated in.
Ohhh, the ones that got archived seem to still be around.
http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=6742
kk. thanks! ill restart it.