(See All?) Announcements
622 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu

I Don't Know What I'm Suppose to Be — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 91 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
@Enoki so this is set in Fireweed Rise but I'm gonna say this is where the Rise meets the base of the mountain c:

He had nothing to do on this very day. Due to that, the Colette man assumed he may as well explore a bit. He had left a little before dawn and had took a travel down to the base of the mountain. With stops to try and find his way and explore he had ended up at the base of the mountain in a meadow around evening. Heigen was left to guess that he would be spending the night here. He wasn't much of a night traveler and he figured he would become even more lost if he was to be wandering around to return home in the dark. So for the night, he would sleep on the base of the mountain. For now though he would sniff around and explore the surrounding area.

All the flowers that might have been in full bloom this summer and spring were now dead and wilted. A sad day for the flowers but they might help to make a bed for the night. Picking up a few in his mouth he would return towards the base of the mountain to drop them there. The Colette did this multiple times before settling at the base of the mountain. A rather large sized pile of wilted dead flowers laid before his paws. Organizing them into a more scattered out pile he tried to fit it so he could lay down on them. Testing it out he settled onto the flower bed. It was good enough for the night.

Laying on his flower bed the young male, Heigen, would gaze onto the pinkish colored evening sky for who knew how long.

Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

Evening was once more taking its turn at blanketing the world with its pinkish sky and darkening shadows where objects lay as an equally dark silhouette could be seen perusing the outer perimeters of the rise where willow trees met the now barren field of wilted flowers. Stepping further among the small knolls that made up this field the silhouette soon revealed the unique piebald pelted woman that resigned among the Ridge wolves with her head lowered to the ground, sniffing at the collection of wilted flowers that no longer held their usual flowery perfume. A frown graced her lips at the lack of the aroma she had come to find comforting during her many trips here whenever she wanted time alone or some place relaxing to think. Now she was only greeted by their depressing shade of beige and fragile exterior as they became easily crushed when the weight of her paws pressed against them. She greatly preferred the flowers while they were in bloom and full of color and life.

But Enoki didn't dwell long on the lifeless blossoms before continuing onward deeper into the rise towards where a giant mound of rocks protruded from the ground to form the Mountain of Dire. She didn't have any plans to scale the mountainside that evening, but the once mountain princess found comfort in its shadow when her thoughts danced with uncertainty or stress much like tonight. So much had happened in recent months to the Ashrelle woman and yet she couldn't shake a feeling deep inside that more was yet to come. Mordacai, her brother had joined the ranks of the pack and at first she was thrilled to have a piece of her family again after living among the abundance of Archer wolves, but things quickly went sour between the two siblings after a failed hunting experience that left the two barely speaking a word to one another. During the great feast between the allied packs he had even refused to partake in consuming bison she had help others bring down and she knew it was only because she had played a part in the kill. It seemed so childish at the time, but as time passed since then that little action had caused a great pain to her heart. Were the two siblings doomed to drift apart?

Not wanting to continue the negative thoughts a shake of her head and a soft snort relieved the woman of her torturous mind. Enoki had come here to clear her mind of such thoughts, not gather more. With a soft sigh the woman trudged on, following a well worn trail among the wilted flowers where many wolves had traveled before her on their journey towards the looming mountain. Traveling in silence for an hour or so passed with little entertainment until a peculiar scent completely foreign to her caught her attention. It belonged to another wolf, that much she knew but the scent that intertwined with it confused the woman. The perfume was that of pack though not her own, but Enoki knew not of any packs this close to the Ridge nor had she crossed a scent like this on previous exertions to the Rise. Filled with curiousness and having nothing better to do than ponder depressing thoughts, Enoki decided to investigate the source of this mysterious wolf. So forward she marched while following her nose wherever it led her, eventually coming upon an interesting sight. Just yards ahead the bulk of a wolf could be seen nestled upon what appeared to be a makeshift bed of the wilted flowers littering the rise. 'Why are they sleeping here?' She wondered in mild perplexity as her paws carried her slender frame closer to the wolf. The odd smell was definitely coming from this wolf and maybe a little friendly interaction with someone not from Willow Ridge would do the Ashrelle some good.

Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette

The sounds of footsteps had his ears shoot up, standing tall against his head. Rising up he stood tall and proud. His eyes straining for just a moment to catch the multicolored female's form moving. The large Colette man barked out softly wagging his tail behind him. "Hello Miss," He paused to offer a respectful nod and a small grin. "What brings a lady like yourself out here?" Sniffing the air lightly the scent of a pack came drifting off the other's form. She was a pack, so it was likely she might have been out here on business. Maybe looking for food?

Keeping his form friendly he looked over the stranger briefly. The first thing that struck him down was her oddly beautiful markings. She had white that would contrast highly against her coal colored pelt. Her eyes a stunning amber hue that made him melt a bit inside. She seemed so, inviting, but would her personality match that?

"Might as well make myself comfortable." The earthy toned male thought to himself. With a slightly thump his hind end hit the makeshift bed of his. Wiggling for a moment to get himself a bit adjusted into a more relaxed loose position. "Are you from around here?" He was curious as to knowing if the scent on her did in fact match one of a pack around here. It would be helpful information he could take back to @Aesire and @Phineas. Heigen was mentally praising himself for such thoughts. It made him happy to know that there was also something he could do for his alphas.

Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

It didn't take the other wolf long to pick up on the sound of her footsteps with no thanks to the decayed fire weed crumbling beneath her paws with each stride she took as his ears pricked forward and his body rose to stand tall and proud, emitting a soft bark to catch her attention while his banner wagged peacefully behind him. There was nothing hostile about his posture which helped keep the Ashrelle woman at ease closing the last bit of distance until she reached a respectful length from him that would allow both to be heard easily while not invading one's personal space. Upon closing the gap the earthy toned man then proceeded to make himself more comfortable, lowering his back haunches to the ground into a sitting position among the collected flowers that made up his makeshift bed she guessed was for the night.

Mirroring his body language despite remaining on all fours, she allowed a soft smile to grace her lips and a dip of her head in greeting to follow while he spoke his curiosity on what brought her out here and if she lived near by. "The rise here is where I like to escape the world for a few hours and just not think while I bask in the shadow of the mountain. It reminds me of home." Enoki answered first as her smooth toned voice filled the silence of the rise while her amber gaze subtly grazed over the earthy tones and handsome features that adorned his pelt, her nose inhaling the air to figure out the pack scent that mingled within his personal cologne that she found to be quite intoxicating. A first for her. The pack odor smelt woodsy like that of a forest and danced with a lighter scent that was typical of mountain dwelling wolves. Was he from a pack that laid claims to a portion of the mountain? This puzzled the piebald woman as she had no recollection of wolves settling on the heap of jagged rocks.

She then proceeded to answer his second question deciding this man was of no danger and began to lower her own haunches until she felt the cool earth press against her fur. Shifting her weight to sit regally out of habit she allowed the smile to remain on her lips. "I do, actually. I live just over yonder." With a small toss of her muzzle over her left shoulder to gesture at the willows that lined the horizon behind her, not totally revealing the whereabouts of the pack before meeting his face with her brightly lit amber gaze once more. "I'm Enoki by the way. Now what about you? I don't remember any mountain packs being in the land, yet your scent says other wise and here you are at the base of the mountain." Her question was light and casual though his answer would prove useful in informing both Elettra and Angier that there were some new neighbors to their boarders.

Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette

Her voice was a rather soothing one for his ears. He almost wanted to say she was like a gift from above, although he wasn't entirely sure if that was true. For all he knew this could be some set up. "Home? You must have previously lived in a beautiful place...I find myself falling in love with mountains too." His voice was deep and smooth being accompanied by a sharp grin of pleasure. Not the kind of pleasure from greed or lust, this was the pleasure from pure happiness. The female seemed to be a friendly soul. Something Gen enjoyed greatly.

"I'm Heigen, feel free to call me Gen though." A dapper smile and nod was given to @Enoki before he proceeded to speak on. "I do in fact live in a mountain pack. Not too far from here." Through his head back he threw his nose into the direction the pack roughly was located. "I could take you there sometime if you want...the view is rather stunning." His eyes shot downwards quickly. Why did he say that? He couldn't just be taking random females home. Oh how pissed his cousin Aesire (and probably Phineas too) would be if he started bringing ladies home to Silent Moon Plateau. Especially ones he just met..

Flicking his tail briefly in thought while his tongue danced around his mouth looking for something to say. "Would you like to join me in watching the sunset? I've never seen it from here before." A shy smile played along his inky lips. Oh how he was so foolish sometimes.

Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

Once more the onyx tinted hairs that lined the inside of her ears were graced with the deep, silky tone of the mountain wolf's voice as he spoke of indulging in the beauty of mountains himself after giving a brief compliment to her home region. Then as soon as the last word fell from his lips they curved upwards to form a grin that could have made her knees weak, but instead sent a hidden chill down her spine with thanks to the mixture of the shadows of the looming willow forest blanketing her dark fur while the slowly setting sun glistened the portions of white that adorned in splashes along her slender form. 'Pull yourself together, Enoki.' She mentally chanted at herself before allowing a gentle grin of her own to cascade over her facial features. "I was born within the Calarosa mountains and to the Calarosa pack. I doubt you've heard of my family, but our home is indeed beautiful. Especially when spring arrives and the mountainsides turns a shade of purple from the blossoming flowers." This stranger was the first person she had mentioned her home region to other than Iopah who had actually been born to the rivaling pack of her family. It felt bittersweet to tread upon the memories of home.

The memories were short lived though as the once stranger offered his name in return for her offering her own and answered her pondering about the possibility of a pack calling the mountain home. "Heigen." She let the newly acquired name roll effortlessly off the pink of her tongue, finding the name to suit the earthy man before her. It was not the strangest name she has heard over the years and Enoki was actually silently thankful it wasn't hard to pronounce and he offered a shortened version. This saved her the guilt of potentially botching it whenever she tried to speak it. The next string of words that fell from his lips however caught the Ashrelle woman by surprise. But not two seconds after he spoke it his captivating pair of brown eyes dropped to stare at the deceased fireweed flowers. Oh how she wished he didn't lower those eyes of his. Really Enoki? "I'd like that, but I don't know if my leaders would approve of me disappearing so far from the pack." She answered truthfully. I'm sure Elettra and Angier would be just thrilled to find their pack mate eloping up the mountain with a complete stranger.

"Would you like to join me in watching the sunset? I've never seen it from here before." The words gratefully freed Enoki from another bout of bantering thoughts as she allowed her fiery amber gaze to rest upon the shy smile that took the place of the dapper one that was there only moments ago. A small nod of her head answered him before any of her words could. "I'd enjoy that. I usually watch it alone." Even Enoki was entitled to gazing at the setting sun with another right? The brief fluttering in her chest seemingly backed that idea as she rose from her once sitting position to shake out her pelt of any dried flower petals that clung to her, awaiting silently for @Heigen to arise to his paws as well.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette

"Oh, well it wouldn't be for too long...wouldn't want to keep you stuck with boring me." He served a wolfish winked and chuckled before rising to his paws with her. Moving forward he dared to close the space between them, spare for about a foot in between them just for safety and personal space.

The smell of of lynx and deer drifted into his nose slowly. Although the smell of lynx was alerting it wasn't fresh enough to get him protective over himself and Enoki. "Would you like to dine while we watch the sunset? I think I smell some deer." Moving forward he hoped his new companion would follow after his footsteps. It wouldn't take too long for the pair to be greeted by the sight of a deer's leftover body; the lynx already taking a small but impacting portion of it. "Looks like enough for the both of us to enjoy. Perhaps we can even take some back to our homes." Smiling at Enoki he sniffed the deer carcass first. Everything seemed fine with it. No signs of sickness or any other alerting smells. Most certainly a good sign for the two wolves.

Letting his brown eyes fall upon Enoki he licked his lips slightly. "Ladies first, miss Enoki." Perhaps now he was just finding ways to please her, make her smile, see those eyes light up. Oh how Heigen would melt into nothing for those amber eyes. So beautiful so...what was he thinking? He couldn't ever get with a beauty like her. She was a queen and he a pawn. He could dream though, couldn't he? Unless there was someone else. While he didn't smell any prominent male scents on her coat he couldn't be sure. Part of him anxiously wanted to ask if there was some, but alas his more tamed side said to wait. No need to rush into things he wasn't even sure if he wanted. Besides, he wanted to tell Aesire about this woman first. As his cousin was indeed the most important thing in his life right now. Perhaps Heigen could even get some tips from Aesire on what girls liked. Heigen hadn't ever been big on flirting with the ladies. He was born to fight not to love.

"So @Enoki , what do you do? Perhaps a healer or a hunter?" He figured that was what most woman did within packs. Fill the caches and heal the weak while the men would do the fighting and guarding. Certainly he could be wrong though. He had no clue that Relic Lore was almost the exact opposite of his home back in Heartbreaker Col.

Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

It took everything in the Ashrelle woman not to make it obvious her breath was catching in her chest as Gen closed the distance between them. Of course he left a good foot between their bodies, but that didn't stop hers from reacting and feeling the tips of her fur stand on end as if someone had ran a bolt of electricity through her. It was the strangest of sensations both pleasant and foreign to the piebald woman. Back home it was a tradition that the men of the pack not of the reigning family to advert their gaze upon the female pups born until they come of age and even then it was the alpha, their father, who betrothed them to a wolf deemed strong enough or to an allied pack to keep the truce between them. On top of that Enoki had left once she came of age and had spent the better half of two years traveling the unknown world alone and not once had she been bestowed with the affection of a man. The whole flirting and romance part of life was nonexistent to the unique pelted woman.

The scent of lynx and deer soon captured her attention, stealing it away from the earth toned man as her muzzle tilted skyward a bit to inhale the crisp air and it appeared her companion had caught whiff of it too as he then proceeded to extend an offer she couldn't refuse. Any wolf would be lower on the evolution scale to pass up the chance of a free meal in times where food would only become harder to find. With a tilt of ebony crown her amber eyes alight with something she could not quite place fell upon his soil tinted pair, nodding in response. "You sure know the way to a woman's heart." She spoke before she even noted what she said and once she did her head quickly turned back to face forward, thankful for the dark coloration of her pelt to hide the flush of her cheeks that threatened to show. Smooth one, Kiki. If she could she would have raised a paw to give her skull a good thunk but that would only embarrass herself more. So instead she opted out of that option and followed Gen towards the direction the deer scent permeated from.

An awkward, but comfortable silence followed suit as the two grew ever closer to the carcass and it didn't take too long for the pair of wolves to stumble across it, a quick glance revealing a good sized portion missing where the lynx had fed before waddling away with its stomach contently filled to the brim leaving the remains to whoever or whatever came to claim it. Luckily for the two it happened to be them as a quick sniff revealed the lynx scent to be strong still, but old enough that they wouldn't have to worry about it returning any time soon to finish what it started. Standing idle, Enoki watched as Heigen made the first approach to give the carcass a look over before deeming it safe to dine on, ushering for the woman to eat first as his tantalizing brown eyes fell upon her form. Lowering her body slightly out of habit from her time as loner as she crept forward she took a place near the hindquarters where the lynx had feasted making it a prime spot to continue where it had left off and allowed Heigen to nestle his body close to hers to fill the gap once he decided to join in.

Silently Enoki sunk her canines into the tender meat and sliced the flesh from the exposed bone, delving in the mixed flavor of the metallic tang of blood and that of the meat itself. The piece was quickly shredded with her teeth before slithering down the length of her throat. "So Enoki , what do you do? Perhaps a healer or a hunter?" @Heigen started casually as she swallowed a second bite, waiting until her mouth was clear to give her blood stained muzzle a quick lick. "I hold no official title within the pack yet, but I do a majority of the hunting. It's always been a love of mine." Behind her the ivory dipped fluff of her tail began to sway in good spirits while she spoke, head tilting curiously as she turned the question onto him. "What about yourself? Do you have a specific pack title or is there anything you do? Surely a man as large and powerful looking as you must be a guardian of some sort." Strong enough to protect me from anyone. What the..now where did that come from?

Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
-lamely kicks off Spree-

"You sure know the way to a woman's heart."

"Oh, thank you, I try."

Saying that was an awkward situation for him would be far from true. If anything it was beyond and past awkward. No one, and he means no one had ever said such a thing to him. Hopefully he responded right. Heigen didn't want to scare the beautiful Enoki off...wait a minute. Did he just say beautiful Enoki? If the Colette had been able to turn invisible he would've disappeared that very moment. How stupid and dumb he felt about this whole jumbled mess. She seemed rather well composed and knew what she was doing, then there was him. A bushel of awkwardness.

Listening to @Enoki speak of hunting made him smile. She certainly seemed like she would be great at it. With those nice built legs, feminine smooth figure, she was truly amazing. DAMMIT! There went his mind again. Getting so scrambled and lost on Enoki's looks he almost forgot she was talking. Almost missing her question his breath caught in his chest. "Me?" His smile faded and was replace by an embarrassed look. He probably looked utterly stupid and lost. Throwing his smile back on his face his eyes fell down to Enoki's paws shy. "I am a guardian of sorts you could say. I use to teach the pups in my old home skills on fighting and survival. Now though I'm going for perhaps just the role of a teacher. It's much simpler that way, just to say I'm a teacher instead of going on some long explanation of what I really do for my job." Was he rambling? Did he say too much? The large built man bit down on his tongue keeping his mouth shut. Hopefully he didn't go overboard with information.