(See All?) Announcements
724 Users Online
Google, Bing

return the queen — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
So Elettra is back before you even realized she was gone! I had not made the requirements in posts so tech. she was bumped off. Officially, @Sorya would have been leader since the 15th I guess? But since I missed both checks, I guess she would have been gone since the beginning of Jan. At least, I think... ether way, Nams and I talked it out and here it is. Anyone may join, but its def. for Sorya. <3

Nothing had turned out as planned. She had moved swiftly from the Drooping Willow lands she had called home for quite a long time now in order to seek out her son, @Greer. She had every intention to slip away and return within a few days time before most even began to realize she was gone, granted how busy it was with winter and how just breathing in through your nose for a sniff was icy and harsh to the snout. She had given Sorya (their only officially tasked Guardian) word of her leave so that she may uphold safety and order in her stead until she returned. Though she had planned for it to only be a few days in venture around the outside territories, a blizzard (oh really, in the winter? who would have thought?) had stopped her in her tracks around the foothills of the mountains. She had remained there a few days until its passing, had spent another hunting after not having eaten during that time and then rest, and by the time she had made the distance back home much more time had passed then she had intended and all sadly, very empty pawed, without the son she had sought out.

She was hesitant as she stood on the outskirts of her home, the scent markings of @Angier , @Skoll and @Sorya thick along the border. She knew with an obvious certainly this pack was hers and no others, even given the fact that Sorya was an Archer woman. The eldest and the matriarch of the family remained and would so until her death, as leader or not. However, her hesitance lie in her wonder of how the pack had been without her, having never left it for more then a few days (mostly traveling for herbs) ever before. Had Sorya faired well as a figure-head in her stead? How upset would Angier be with her? Had Greer found his way back all on his own? Had anyone left the pack lands in search of her, or just left entirely? Taking a deep breath, she knows that she would have to find out the answers on her own. She calls out to her family, to her youngest sister, and walks further into the comfort of Willow Ridge.
Played by Namara who has 52 posts.
Inactive II. Guardian
Sorya Archer

Worry had plagued her ever since the few day mark had passed on Elettra's timeline. Was she alright? Had she been hurt? Where was she and what was taking so long? This panic had not inflicted on her ability to hold the fort down like she promised but often times it kept her up at night. A call, the call she had been waiting to hear for days on end now, finally emerged and for a split second, Sor thought that it was some sort of hallucination for staying up too late like some insomniac. She immediately rushed out of the pack den towards the call, her feet carrying her faster than she normally went in order to get there sooner and either verify or disclaim her ideas on it being of lack of sleep.

It took only a few minutes for Sor to come face to face with her look alike sister. She a sigh of relief and a smile cracked as soon as she saw the woman safe, without injuries. "Thank the gods your back El. I've been worried sick. What took you so long?" She looked around a little bit for her nephew but frowned when she did not see Greer standing near his mother. "You didn't find him." The words were murmured out as she looked towards the ground. She hoped the little Archer boy was safe. He had the Archer blood so surely he was fine. The little boy would be fine. This was a fact that she had been trying to convince herself of for a while. "Things here have been pretty stale in your absence. The most exciting thing here was probably when I caught Deacon trying to sneak off to look for Greer. Only caught him because Castiel and Octavius were making a scene and threatening to tell." She gave a soft chuckle at the scene as she remembered it.

(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2015, 02:50 PM by Sorya.)

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
It was her youngest sister (though who very much looked like herself) Sorya who was first to arrive on scene, to which Elettra padded forth to meet a touch her muzzle to the nape of her neck briefly. Though Elettra had left the pack lands and far longer then she had expected to, Elettra's stance remained firm before her sister, prideful and strong. Her tail waved evenly at her backside, her silver eyes scanning the area to see if any other was quick to arrive as well. When none had, the older woman's attention was placed fully upon the woman before her. Her mouth opens, ready to speak until Sorya mentions the lack of Greer at her side, causing her words to catch and a frown to come over her expression. Not only had it taken her far longer then she had expected on her jounrey, but she had failed in her intent to find her missing child as well. She could hardly blame Angier now for having done the very same thing with Deavon not to long ago. She could only hope that Greer was okay, wherever he was. He was hardly the baby Deacon had been when he had gone missing, granted Greer was over eight months old, fully capable of hunting for himself even. Still, he was no more then a wayward teenager.

"That boy..." She grumbles at the information which her young sister had given her. Deacon was such a well-mannered wolf when it came to the packs rulings and such, though if it had anything to do with traveling and adventure, he was just as chaotic as Skoll, whom had quite the independent, defiant streak in him his father held. "I hope everything else is fine then... the other children? Angier?" There was a swelling in her throat at the thought of him, whom surely was not at all too pleased with her actions. It had only supposed to be a few day outs - nothing she had not done before during the warmth months. That is, it had turned out a far cry longer. "When I circled back around to the west, a storm hit me. I had to keep locked up at the foothills of the mountains until it passed. By then I spent a day trying to find something to eat before making my return."
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive II. Guardian
Sorya Archer

Her sister began to ask her questions and she slowly started to answer them. “The others have been good, well behaved. Of course your older ones, Skoll and Morgana, I haven't seen much of but there scent lingers so I cannot speak for them.” She figured she would hit the topics one at a time. “Angier... he misses you, a lot, to say the least. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's mopey. About a week ago I found him sorrowfully howling on the borders.” With that question out of the way, Sorya listened to her sister's adventurous tales. The jet black Torbine princess would rest on her front paws as she fell into a sitting position, the cold and bitter winter air making her breath appear as more than a vapor in the process.

“It sounds like hell, but I’m glad you are back safe. Your throne remains strong of course and everyone is eager for you to be back.” With the greeting, she spoke once more. “I would like to make a pilgrimage of sorts, but I need your permission because I will be gone for a while. I want to return to Torbine. I miss them all, the big lot. I’d be back after I spent some time there of course. Perhaps I’ll find Greer in the process.” The words were released in a difficult manner. She loved the Ridge and her high-held position there but she felt like visiting Deacon and the rest of the gang was something she had to do.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The information her sister had given her was typical: the pups, Deacon and Castiel were still fairing well, learning and training from others around the pack lands. Skoll and Morganna kept their distance, as Skoll and Morganna were both into scouting and her daughter as well into herbs which took some travel though finding much of anything now was unlikely. Angier was pained... The frown furthered on her features. Her ears only perked once more and her attention solid when Sorya mentioned leaving the lands now that Elettra had just returned to them. It would be nice to know if Deacon was fairing well holding his position along his mate, Celestial. How far Hexxus had fallen after the death of his other half, Hextor, if her other siblings were still all well and of course, how well off her parents were in their elder years and failing health...

"You'd leave now? Or are you willing to wait until Winter lets up more?" She would hate to see her sister go, more so leave during the winter when not only she could be in danger but it would take her longer to get two and from Torbine during the winter months. Besides, Sorya was her one and only officially proclaimed Guardian within the ranks and her second, one which had stepped up in the placement of the rather large paw prints of Guiness after his passing... Of course, she still had her sister and brother, Adele and Nicolo as well as the pawful, Xetor, though this did not mean she would miss her any less and worried of her well being.
Inactive II. Guardian
Sorya Archer

Her sister took the news fairly well which was a good thing but when Sorya mentioned leaving to visit Torbine, her sister spoke. Would she stay through the winter? Her sister appeared to ant that from her so stay she would if it would help. She knew that she was the only Guardian and so she nodded. "I would not dare make the trip in this weather." She promised her sister these words with a soft smile. Her eyes were filled with concern as she said these words however and so she added another thing as to make everything more defined. "I would like to go and do some looking for Greer though. I won't go more than a day off but it would mean me doing less patrolling. I'd like to think that Mordecai, Nicolò, Skoll and the others can manage without me. Perhaps Xetor can do something else other than gripe and hide in his herb den all day." The joke over her nephew was in dry taste. There were the same age and Tor annoyed the crap out of her constantly.

She had laced sarcasm into her tone to make it fairly evident that she did not necessarily mean a word of what she had said about their nephew but at the same time the words held enough weight to make some sort of significant symbolism or something of another. "I should leave you to deal with your mate. Not only is he mopey but he is furious with both of us for your leaving." She dipped her head before starting off to make a round around the borders as her job description stated that she should.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
At the moment Sorya finished her first sentence, the elder sister visibly deflated, a sigh of relief coming over her as her shoulders sagged as the tension in her eased from the worry she formerly held. She was glad enough her youngest sister was not so desperate enough to leave this place that she was going to run off when winter was still on the rise. Granted, this winter had been nothing compared to the heartache of last winter, yet this season always had a way of going out with a big bang. "Yes, yes, of course." She speaks to her sister, equally her Second and Guardian within the pack lands. She was a protector of this pack after all and having agreed to not go too far off until she decided to leave the lands entirely to visit Torbine, Elettra did not see it as a big deal. After all, @Skoll and @Morganna had both equally taken up positions as future Scouts (if Morganna did not decide on Herbalist instead) whilst Angier, @Mordecai and @Renier often did border patrol. Not to mention, with the hunters like @Enoki, @Adele and @Quil going in and out of the pack lands for food, surely there was enough eyes out there for any intrusions.

"Xetor getting on border patrol sounds like a great idea. Without any herbs around, he needs to take up another job." After all, Morganna's search for herbs had shifted to scouting out the lands, be it for food or protecting the borders. Perhaps even she could make an example of him if need be. Frowning slightly at the mention of her very obviously upset mate, Elettra dips her head silently to her sister before moving on past her, content to meet him at the pack den if she could. Be it as it may, she would fall to sleep there, only to find a rather distance Angier the following morning...