(See All?) Announcements
336 Users Online
Tuwile, Bing, Google

never asked for much — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> After coming back to Relic Lore only to find that his reason for returning had already found her purpose in life, his purpose became even more difficult. Not only did he have to win her affection but he had to battle his way to earn all of it. Though, he did have faith in his devious plans because she had instigated a brief cuddle-moment which obviously meant that she wanted his comfort. That alone was what brought the beast out of his cage so that he could begin his devious plan to win her affection and he would do whatever it was—starting with finding his own minions and creating his own pack. Inkheart would show her what a true man looked like.
After his meeting with the snow-blanket Queen he settled himself into a nice hollow tree in the Wildwood and made it his own. He placed a good place of freshly caught rabbits, a few leaves scattered around the floor for personal bedding and he even had a couple pinecones just in case he had unwanted visitors knocking on his bark-door. Unfortunately, as a loner he really did not have much to do beside plot his plans of action and eventually travel outwards to find loners who didn’t have a home but were capable enough to fall beneath him. Thus he wasted minutes that turned into hours inside of his tree, configuring his plans for domination.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

She had decided to stay on the mountain after her weird occurence of the mental nutcase and his near drowning episode. Truth be told she had it memorized now, all the paths she had found any way. And a change was in need. So she once again started down the steep inclines, and to the world below the high kingdom. Much unlike the handfuls of other creatures she went to the blackened part of the wood, seeking out the dead amongst the living. The view atop the mountain had shown her the ashen remains of the Wildwood. It was obvious lightning had been the real colprit, yet she couldn't help but wonder if the mother nature's bringing of spring was changing anything. It was apparent some of the trees were charred beyond repair. The stood like looming tombstones not broke enough to fall. Some trees were half, and half. It was the ground that was starting to wake, and reclaim green amongst the vacant. There were short buds bursting from the dirt floor, even some bush look like they were trying to bloom leaves.

The copper female was walking at an even pace, peppered ears cupped forward listening to the breeze trickle threw the trees. Along the line of dead, and alive the dominanting scent of a male tickled her black nose. Butterscotch eyes narrowed, looking amongst the foilage for any distrubance. His trail wasn't the most recent, and with nothing better to do she started to follow it. She did in a silent manner nothing bumptious about it.

Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Inkheart’s afflatus was given to him during his flighty departure from Relic Lore seven months ago and now that he was back, most of that inspiration had been shot down. Though, it was never in Inkheart’s mind to give up and lose hope. Even if Amelie was taken and expecting children, he had to have her because no one else matched up to her. Or, rather, no one else that he had ever met had caused him to feel those sorts of things (but perhaps things might change eventually). For now he was interested in what lay before him and what things he planned on achieving in the next month though he hoped it would take less time than that.
After hearing a few rustling noises outside of his den he wondered if someone had come for him or just passing through. With his mind rushing over thoughts of his ivory lass, he could not help but hope that it may have been her though was disappointed when it was not her scent that he felt. Peeking his blockhead outside of the den he cornered his wolven prey with fiery eyes. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“You lost?” he inquired with a solid voice, not tantalizing or threatening but rather curious as to if he would have to help this poor young lass out of the Woods or safely into his cozy abode.

Inactive No Rank

Paws touched down delicately, she was much aware of the single dangers around now. She could easily be seeking one of them out. What was life without risk? Very boring, and she was not going to die of sheer boredom. The male's trail became more potent, she wondered if he had found a den round here. She had a watchful eye out for a hidden burrow, nothing caught her eye. She stopped in the tanglements of nearby bush, wondering where he could be. She soon got her answer as eyes the liquid burning of flame set in a black shadow peered out from his hollow bivouac. Lost? The edge of her black lips twitched, she shook her silver mask. "Not exactly," she murmered, the end of her tail raised an ever bit before flicking. Home was the most prominant landmark of the Lore. That didn't mean she knew where she was.

"Home is but a climb away, I am new to these parts though." Eyes studied the heigth of his dwelling, before drifting back down to his dark face. The contours of his face were streamlined, but his coat was not short it was long, sleek threads of black. And she was sure he was taller than she. He looked rather decent for a lone wolf, who knew if he really was or what he was doing. Or maybe he could take care of himself rather well despite the past months of winter. "I'm Skylah by the way."

Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Once returning back to Relic Lore he felt that he no longer carried that heavy heart of his. This return had brought him to be a little nicer but decided that no one should try to push him too far. Inkheart was still someone who wanted to gain what he felt was rightfully his. Her response was not what he was looking for but he also liked the fact that she mentioned being new because this automatically made her seem more vulnerable and naive. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“So you must be a part of the Plateau,” he quickly assumed from the smell she adorned plus the pack was just a few yards from his den.
Secretively, he wished to act upon his more devious side and plant within her mind the idea that he could be a light in the dark for her. However, turning a wolf from a present pack was a lot more difficult than changing a lone wolf into one of his minions but that didn’t mean that he was going to let her slide away from his vantage point. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Inkheart,” he introduced himself as she did, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“and if you would allow me to I would love to give you a tour of the Wildwood or any place of your choosing.” The more time he spent with her and used his charm, the more he felt he might be able to get closer connections to those within the pack and he could probably use her knowledge and beauty later on.
(This post was last modified: Apr 04, 2011, 09:20 PM by Inkheart.)

Inactive No Rank

The friendly strangers of this place had her encountering questionable thoughts. Past meetings with other lone wolves in her journeys had been civil, helping benefit the other temporary, but not polite, and offering. Counting her last encounter with an unknown, she would take a charming, knowledgable stranger any day. "I am," she stated, not bothered by this fact. It wasn't a secret, and she had nothing to hide. It did spark his interest that he might be a long resident of this place, or least longer than her. She could use some knowledge. If it was one thing about home she missed it was knowing the land. Here she was starting from square one. Something she didn't care for, that was a lot of ground to cover.

Cran nodded attentively at his name, packing it away with a clear picture. She would not be forgetting any time soon. She was quick to take him on his offer."I would like that very much. I dare say I hardly know it, or any of the lands around except by ways of a high mountain view. -I like to know things by closer inspection." A faint smile loomed on her lips. She casually took a few steps back, waiting for him to lead the way.

(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2011, 04:23 PM by Skylah.)
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> It was perhaps out of the ordinary to find a loner, let alone one that was named Inkheart, that was willing to help another out when they were of a pack. This time, however, Inkheart was willing to assist mostly because he might be able to get something out of it and as long as he was able to do that, then there was no harm in helping her. Besides, she was charming and although she wasn’t as drop-dead gorgeous as Amelie she still had some redeeming qualities. Golden eyes were attractive and her slender figure was appealing so he should not have too much trouble keeping his attention on her.
I like to know things by closer inspection, was something that automatically got him riled up. It may not have been meant to be taken a certain way but he was getting the feeling of it either way. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I can help with that,” he grinned somewhat deviously but the thought of being alone with a girl in this season wasn’t exactly safe but she trusted him. Inkheart was someone that many should be able to trust but somehow he gave off this weird aura that he could be. Motioning forward with his ink-drenched nose, he hoped to get them started through the Woods and with intentions that were somewhat inappropriate, he hoped that she would continue to talk about herself so that he could win her heart over just enough.

Inactive No Rank

It was true Skylah was in season, but it didn't override her logic. Or to the point she wasn't much different from who she was. Being moody was regular, and teasing? She liked to taunt, and get unexpected reactions. Any reaction was amusing. Sure the scent still lingered, but was growing faint, and she had no physical urge to partake in anything. This would be the worst time any way as she never had plans to have children. That was why she was here after all, to escape being a brood mare and have a "life" so to speak. Puppies were cute, but she was no mother.

Her butterscotch eyes looked at the inken brute with a nymph twinkle, and she grinned somewhat coyly, but in delight. "Good to know. I take it you've lived here awhile then?" She asked, merely curious how long he had been a resident. She wasn't sure what he was all about, but he was intriguing to the girl. There was no real harm in chatting it up with a stranger? Everyone was a stranger here. Cream limbs lifted, and she glided along in his indicated direction. "If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason you live here?"

Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Whether the woman teased or put her rump right up into his face, there was a scent there that was processed into Inkheart’s hard drive to distinguish temporarily. He felt the desire to dance an exotic tango with her but was smart enough to know that that would not get him very far. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I lived here seven months ago but left to return to my homeland before coming back here thinking that I could pick up where I left off,” which was a complete waste since the reason he came back had already been taken. However, Inkheart did not give up.
As they walked he tried his best to keep his mind from wandering around to what her scent smelled like and the fact that he simply wanted to pin her to the ground and scare her into leaving her pack. He just needed company (a womanly company) and so far, he was pleased with the slow conversation and the brisk walk. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I like the women,” he was bold and honest because he did like the women here—with Amelie being the main example—and Skylah certainly made his point clear, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“what is your reason?”

Inactive No Rank

She was walking a thin line she wasn't entirely aware of. If she'd known his thoughts maybe she would have worried. Or should of been as having no clue where his self control was. Frankly she too was much liking the change from the mountain to runaway or be scared. There was something about danger......it attracted her. He already had her intrest, like he would cure this dull life she was living.

Peppered mask dipped, giving a soft humm as his reasons sounded nothing out of the oridnary. It did indicate his lengthy time of residence, she was sure he couldn't fake. The only thing that stirred more quesitons was where he had left off, and why he could not continue with whatever it was. Those questions she didn't utter, not then.

His answer brought a clearly amused smile to brush along the side of her creamy cheek. He had chosen this place because he liked the women? It seemed to hint he'd been forbidden from them or something. All the saem it was nice for her ears to hear. "Sounds like we'll get along then," she responded with a teasing tone. The question was brought to her as it usually was. "Me? Well I grew tired of my parents trying to set me up as a baby factory."