690 Users Online
Bing, Google

Tell me you know what I mean — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Nero Calventius
@Hexamora

Was the yearling experiencing magic? Nero hadn't ever encountered such a powerful acreage before, it was a bit frightening to say the least. The atmosphere this location radiated... Enchanting. Never being one to stop and enjoy the scenery, the biscuit-coated boy was shocked at how much time he'd spent lollygagging around Sacred Grove. 'Muz be zumthin' in th' air.' with a snort, he decided it best to continue on his hunt for shelter.

'What you doin' out here in th' firzt place Nero? You dun got any company t' keep y'zelf alive out here.' Living life in solitude was harsh, nature had been eagerly pushing that view on him since the day he ran away. What was that, several moons now? Though he had picked up on a thing or two! Water wasn't always easy to find, hunting was a million times more difficult than he'd expect, and rationing portion sizes was very important! Not good at finding prey? Don't eat as much and a baby deer can last for quite a long time! Pathetic knowledge, but it was a start. 'Σκατά , αγόρι ! Don' go lozin' your will power now! Th' journey'z juz' begun!'

To ensure a safe life in the lore, Nero knew he'd have to change his game plan. But how? His best guess was to make an ally or two, but the perfume of surrounding packs that once lingered in his nostrils was long gone, and in which direction would he have to travel to reach a new one? "Agh look at me! Place gleamin' with th' worlds finezt blezzin's n' I'm not abzorbin' any of it! Bah!" stepping over the grove's luscious greenery, the traveler impulsively began to chuckle.

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2015, 02:54 AM by Nero. Edit Reason: Still trying to figure out how to type in a greek accent, blegh. )
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Hunger had once again come to drive the single eyed woman from her dungeon. The fellow subordinates attending to their pack duties giving her the perfect opportunity to dash - as fast as her stumbling legs would allow, for a buried rabbit in the cache sight without being seen. The last thing Hexamora was wanting to do was draw unwanted attention to herself. Since losing her eye the idea of facing others had made her stomach churn in threat of regurgitating what little food she managed to stuff down these days. A depression she was unwilling to admit to cloaking her aura in a dark cloud. An encounter yesterday by a familiar face, Noble, interesting to say the least. How the cards of fate had changed hands. The spiteful woman now the one to hug the ground and seek the fastest get away. Fate was cruel was it not?

It wasn't until the low hum of something all together powerful began to fill her ears did the wraith like woman halt her advances. 'This isn't the pack cache.' she groaned mentally and verbally. Once again her lack of proper sight had led the woman astray. Now finding herself within the midst of the Sacred Grove. A place she had visited once before and was actually the location she had found her precious Oh how she missed that rotted wolf skull, her travel companion. And damn that blizzard from taking it away from her!  But all vengeful thoughts ceased as a sudden sound surpassed that of the grove's hum. "Agh look at me! Place gleamin' with th' worlds finest blessin's n' I not absorbin' any of it! Bah!" So it would seem Hexamora wasn't alone. Great, just what she needed. "Ain't no blessing to see 'ere"she scoffed in response to the stranger's babbling. A low groan emitted at the pain that coursed behind her empty socket from the effort of speech. Clearly a lot of healing still needed to be done.  

Inactive
Nero Calventius
Omg I apologize for his mouth, actions, ect. I'm still getting used to him, I didn't think he'd be so rude! Dx

He wasn't alone anymore. An unfamiliar voice pierced through his ears, breaking his concentrated laughter and admiration for the world around him. 'Well why th' hell not?!' with a grunt, the traveler directed his torso toward his new stranger. "Where ye' even come from? Shneekin' up on a' man like-- Oh.." Nero didn't quite know how to describe the sight that laid before him. Hideous? Repulsing? "Είναι αυτό ένα γαμημένο αστείο ?! Μικτό !" stunned, he found himself taking steps back from the female. 'Lady got a di'zeaze r' zomethin'?! Nah! Organi'ze ye'zelf Nero! Ye' being rude!'

Quickly trying his best to regain composure, he studied the spot on her face that seemed to be lacking something rather important.... Her eye! She was missing an eye! "Z'cuze me fer azkin' ma'am but.." how to put this lightly? Was it even possible? Better to just come out with it, chances were she already knew what he was about to ask anyway. "W'ut th' hell happen'd to ye' eye?" There, that wasn't so bad. 'Gotta be kind t' ze lady. They got plenty o' feelinz t' deal wit already.' quite proud of himself, the yearling waited for a reaction. 'How can ye' go through life mizzin' an eye? Pfffff.' sounded pretty preposterous to him.

Nero tried his best to discretely close one eye, hoping only to get a glimpse of his surroundings in the same light she saw through. He'd never thought of what life would be like to lack something so important, wasn't it in his right to be curious?

(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2015, 03:35 AM by Nero.)
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
Its all good, she needs more negative encounters!

Stepping out from the shadows like a wraith in the pale moonlight she appeared before the yearling. Head rising to reveal all grotesqueness that was her shredded eye socket to the boy, brow above her good eye rising for a fraction of a second before the sudden change in the biscuit and ashen tinged boy's voice caught her attention. Something entirely inaudible that Hexamora doubted was even English tumbled form his white furred lips while taking repulsed steps away from her. Was..was that a stab of hurt the woman felt in response to his actions? Muscles flinching as if he had actually caused her physical pain. Of course, this didn't stop her from collecting herself and doing what she did best. "'Ow 'bout that's none of yer business, twerp." Covering her true emotions up with smart ass comments and snarls. So typical of the woman.

Remaining silent for a moment she watched with a low guttural growl forming in her throat as the inconsiderate jerk gawked for too long at the missing extremity from her facial features. Lips quivering with desire to raise just a fraction of an inch to reveal the first flashes of canines. For a yearling, his parent's sure hadn't taught him a thing or two about respect. Perhaps it was something she would need to instill in him. And perhaps she would if she wasn't so out of it. How could she install him with respect if she could barely stand on her own four limbs in that current moment? "Lost it in a fight, alright?" She answered him shortly, words intentionally curt. The growl in her throat only increasing in volume as Nero had the nerve to try to discreetly mimic her disability by closing an eye. Seriously? Was she really the class experiment now? Talk about a confidence destroyer.

But it wasn't as if the pearl coated woman didn't know how hideous she looked. Those once mesmerizing optics of chocolate brown and pine green that were at odds with one another now left to a single mundane green. That first week after the incident she had traveled down to the lake for a drink and the sight that greeted her upon the glassy surface was gruesome enough to bring up her breakfast and force a tear out of her functioning eye. The salt not exactly helping to numb the pain that radiated from her freshly torn socket. In days since she had seen the way others had looked at her in passing. The gossip that was muttered around the territory about her. Collectively dragging the once proud woman into a state of depression. The darkness of her den the only comfort left in the world. But this...this boy, he was the second to out right point and laugh at her. Noble, the first. Regardless Hexamora Beauvau was not liking this feeling that consumed her.

Inactive
Nero Calventius
I feel like an eight year old when I type out his speech. xD.

The off-white stranger did not hesitate to respond with obvious distress. But why? Nero had taken rather specific care in selecting his words to avoid just this sort of situation! "Ey, didn' mean no harm. Calm y'ershelf woman." Closing the space between them, the traveler used his size as a clear advantage in intimidation. Surely someone as injured as herself wouldn't think to take on a wolf as large as he'd been, right? 'Nah, gotta defuse th' shituation. Not plannin' on shcrappin' t'day.' he let out a hearty chuckle, perhaps in an attempt to show her that their current positions didn't have to be as serious as he'd made them out to be.

Nothing had ever been more humorous before in his life. Dumb broad took on an inconvenient opponent and came out looking like a complete jack-ass? Could the story possibly get any more amusing? "HA. Lozt th' eye, tell me ya at leasht won th' fight! Come on, dun leave m' hangin'! Ya didn' lame y'shelf fer nothin' right?" for the sake of her humility, Nero almost hoped she had won the brawl. Although he'd still have trouble containing any further laughter either way. "Y'know, yer one eye aint sho' bad though. Green az turf I'd shay." It was a compliment, at least he'd thought it to be.

The lore was already proving to be so much fun! This was his first encounter with another wolf since departing home, and she was a real riot! If life continued on in this manner, he'd have no problem settling down somewhere and just enjoying his time on earth. Though he was pretty positive he'd have to cut back on the rude behavior with future company if he wished to see two years old. Not completely, just enough to avoid stepping on any toes.

Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
Go ahead and have him stop her, she's just being moody xD

Quickly the partially blinded woman tensed muscles and revealed a ready set of daggers behind ebony lips as single functioning optic caught motion coming from the larger, young boy. Cranium shifting sideways to keep her eye trained on him at all times. Hexamora felt it was ridiculous the need felt for such displays of intimidation toward the already disadvantaged woman. Could he not tell the wraith pelted she-wolf was in no condition for confrontation to this degree? Black curtain lips pulled back further in a hushed warning snarl as ears swept back to press against her skull. Hearty chuckle on his behalf holding little effect in putting the woman at ease. If anything, worsening her unease. Taking a couple steps back to put distance between their bodies again, rear haunches lowered to touch cool earth before ears pivoted forward. 

Humility had no intentions of befriending her within the pages of the book being read. "HA. Lozt th' eye, tell me ya at leasht won th' fight! Come on, dun leave m' hangin'! Ya didn' lame y'shelf fer nothin' right?" A new emotion for the snowy woman began to surface within her being. A shameful whimper of sorts - faint in volume - intertwined with the low humming of the grove. Audits once more creating a sweeping motion to touch the back of her cranium as stomach churned in disgust at herself. The new posture of her embodiment  a strong enough force to portray her answer without the assistance of words. "Y'know, yer one eye aint sho' bad though. Green az turf I'd shay." An empty compliment to the wolf. "Spare me the lies. I'm a monster." her lips conveyed. 

Shorter than the snap of fingers her entire demeanor had come to shift. Rising on shaky limbs, paws turned to make her leave as both skull and tail drooped low. Who was she trying to fool anymore? 

Inactive
Nero Calventius

"Wait, where y' goin? Didn' mean no harm!" Weren't they having fun? Swiftly treading to place his body in front of her, Nero feared their little game was about to come to an unnecessary halt. "Waz th' problum?" the yearling sighed. He wasn't one for comforting others, especially strangers, but if he'd like to remain in the company of another for even a bit longer, he'd have to do what he could. "Ye' not a monzter. Sho y' got an uncommon trait, that'z hardly a bad thing ma'am." In fact; if it were him, he'd take his rare property with pride. Something like a missing eye would surely make him unforgettable, and that was definitely something he'd be up for. 'Can't leave juz' yet darlin, m' apologiez.'

After the morbidly harsh critique he'd displayed upon meeting the older female, Nero knew he'd have to be real convincing to get her to stay. "γαμώ, what d' I know anyway? M' juzt a pezky yearlin' after all. If y' gonna make it in thiz horrible world, y' gotta toughin up a bit." He had definitely practiced what he preached, living amongst the Calventius bloodline was nothing short of brutal. Wimps would weed themselves out, though Nero was no wimp. "Eazier than it shounds, truz' me. Might o' over-reacted a shmidge, Bein a jerk iz kinda m' thing."

That was that, if she couldn't pull herself together at this point then it was on her. He'd tried, that alone was something Nero hardly ever did. 'Muz me a blue moon t'night.'

Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Apparently the biscuit hued boy had other ideas on the matter as his larger frame came swiftly to block her path of departure, forcing the down trodden woman to halt. Immediately the flattened guard hairs along her hackles and nape rose defensively in response to the temporary roadblock. Fleshy lips twitching to be pulled back and expose canines once again to the foolish boy as ears pressed to her skull. Why was this boy so intrigued to converse with a cripple? A sigh broke past his lips before an array of words came tumbling afterward. "Ye' not a monzter. Sho y' got an uncommon trait, that'z hardly a bad thing ma'am." At this Hexamora's ears pricked up slightly from their formerly pressed position, single lid narrowing with scrutiny at the sudden exchange of verbal kindness if that was what you could call it. One minute a total jackass, the next kind? He had to be as twisted as herself to skip so easily from one emotion to the other.

A grumble in her throat was the only response offered as ivory limbs slowly lowered dirt clad haunches back to the earth. Clearly she wasn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon. Angling her head to keep the boy in her single line of sight she continued to listen to his practiced spiel. "Are you done lecturing me on how to deal with my problems? If you knew me you'd know I rarely appear weak." She drawled. 'If he doesn't can it soon with the sappy I might puke.' The pearl coated woman groaned mentally. Sappy and inspirational was definitely not her style of going about things.

Inactive
Nero Calventius

Nero couldn't help but smirk as the obscure elder placed herself in a more comfortable position. She wasn't going anywhere, he'd be able to gawk at her for just a smidge longer.  "Lecturin'?" he laughed, was that really what he'd been doing?  "Not m' intenzion'z I shwear. Thou' I'ma leave it at thiz," he cleared his throat. The woman would be her own downfall if she couldn't get over her stupid little eye anxiety. Normally the yearling wouldn't concern himself in matters that had no intentions of involving him, though as stated earlier, something must of been in the water.   "Ye' wound'll heal ma'am. Waz done iz done, th' eye iz gone f'ever. Dun' let it keep ye' weak ye' whole life. Not shayin' th'z yer intenzions, but, ye' know." with a small grunt escaping his throat, the boy decided to call the conversation to an end. It was clear from the beginning that she hadn't wanted anything to do with it any who.

"Waz ye' name?" Nero squinted. He'd been prodding at her insecurities and pushing her around for quite a bit of time now, wouldn't it only be right to learn a name?  "M' Nero Calventiuz. Heir o' Blood Moon Plainz, but th' izn' important. M' family a bunch o' panziez." grinning in a sort of sick pride, the yearling eagerly awaited her response. Not only had this woman been his prey, but in fact his first prey since entering the lore. She was the first wolf he'd encountered, making the occasion a bit of a special one. He'd make sure to keep her name locked into his memory for as long as he could.

MY PLAGUES BEGUN

WORD COUNT: 277

OOC - - I'm so sorry this took so long! A lot going on over her :(.
regular text -

thought text

- talking text -

translation text hover over

Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
It's all good! Sorry post is short and crappy.

Rotating ears listened as the boy offered one final verse in his sophisticated speech before offering a grunt to seal the conversation closed. Much to her relief, although Nero had made quite the point. It would take time; as did all things, to heal, but it would heal and when it did her malicious reign could begin anew.  Hexamora could rise with a new face of fear to haunt the nightmares of slumbering pups and those weak at heart. What a pleasant thought that was. But, diabolical plotting could only be short lived as the biscuit pelted boy's voice soon shattered her mental scheming. "Waz ye' name?" was asked before followed up with a speal about himself and his birth rights. So Nero Calventius was his name. Boring stuff to the ivory clad woman.

"Primrose." the alias name flowed off her tongue like melted butter, pine green optic focusing on the lad's face the best it could. "Of Hollow Peak within the Noir mountains." she added her homeland with a mocking tone faintly dripping off her words. The woman had high doubts he, or anyone for that matter knew of the place she had been born and raised. It was nothing special and much like Nero's family, her own were a bunch of pansies that swore to a system of living that down right drove her up the wall. Exactly why eventually she was forced out upon showing alarming psychopathic signs. Nobody wants to have a psycho watching their pups right?

(This post was last modified: Jul 15, 2015, 07:49 PM by Hexamora. Edit Reason: bolding speech )