(See All?) Announcements
713 Users Online
Bing, Eros, Google

So.......how are you? — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu followed Ismeme through the bushes an soon came upon an are where he could not find her.<b>"Come out com-"</b> Rolu was cut off by Isa as she jumped on him. Rolu was knocked over by her, plus her speed. He laughed loudly as he fell with her on his chest. He looked up at her with amazement, her eyes seeming to sparkle.

He chuckled quieter than before with a silly grin. Then, he said,<b>"Your so pretty, what would I have done with out you?"</b> he asked letting it hang in the air to see how she reacted.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa giggled as she laid on his chest. <i>Your so pretty.</i> She had never been called pretty before and she didn't know how to react until she heard the second part and decided to tease him. <b>"Without me your head would still be stuck in that log."</b> She giggled again and playfully nipped his chest.

Isa licked his cheek and looked into his eyes. <b>"The question is, what would <i>I</i> have done without <i>you</i>?</b> She tilted her head to the side, staring into his eyes.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: do you want to end this and do another one after you posted, if they go hunting, or continue this?

Rolu laughed when she nipped his chest, it had tickled him. He smiled at her question and said proudly,<b>"You would not be having any fun no would you,"</b> he said smartly. Then, he chuckled again wondering if that was true, or if she would have had found another.

Rolu looked at her noticing she was looking at his eyes. Grinning he liked her nose, and chuckled again seeing if she had any ideas. Then, one pooped in his head,<b>"We don't we go hunting?"</b> he asked.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: We can end it anywhere you want

Isa got off of Rolu and started walking off. <b>"Well? Are you coming? You said you wanted to go hunting."</b> She smirked and took off, following the scent of a couple rabbits. She wasn't sure if he would follow but she figured he more than likely would.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: Now I'm satisfied, lol

Rolu followed her into the trees as they started their hunt.
(This post was last modified: Mar 01, 2012, 03:09 AM by Rolu.)
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek