(See All?) Announcements
942 Users Online
Adora, Google, Bing, Eros

→ scar tissue — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brii who has 16 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kali Dusk
<blockquote><span style='font-family:georgia'>she watched the larger male turn and leave, displeasure obviously contorting his features. a bitterness built up in kali's heart and the childishness inside of her soul wanted to laugh angrily at him, and possibly stick her pink tongue out at him. yet instead, the ginger girl settled for glaring at his back end darkly. her lungs burned from her struggled run, her chest heaved uncomfortably. sharp eyes turned to linger upon the younger boy. apart of her wanted to sneer at him, wanted to snarl in defiance at his words. if the brute had been protecting their home, perhaps he should've continued on his way - perhaps he would've found a wolf that would've proved an actual threat. instead of an obviously beaten and broken down she-wolf who had merely been curious of his name. kali had been a leader twice before, and never had she greeted a stranger in such a way - never. it was uncalled for, because even if the intruder had proved to be a threat, she could've easily taken care of them. jumping to conclusions was foolish, amateur. the girl's nose wrinkled with distaste, "<b>this is nigh tha place fer me. teach yer watch dogs some manners.</b>" she scowled dangerously, before turning and continuing out of the territory. hackles were raised in irritation, amber eyes ablaze with pain. where would she go now...where mother earth could heal her?

-exit-</span></blockquote>
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>It was likely for the best nothing else happened, the two red wolves parting ways. She would never accept Marsh, and Marsh would likely hate her if she had even chosen to stay. Indeed he didn't see it ending well, and his black banner was limp behind his hocks in slight defeat. There would be no new member, and now he would have to earn back into Marsh's good graces. He was certain the elder thought nothing great of him now.

Maybe that's why he felt worse, it had nothing to do with the lady's words or harsh stare. Triell could not change Marsh any more than he could tell the moon to turn purple, and now...after all Marsh had done for him this is how he had thanked him. <i>Way to go Triell,</i> he thought, knowing he should have stood beside him, as his efforts had costed him something far greater than adding a new wolf into Swift River. His choice of actions had all been in vain, and he doubted Indru would be happy with the decision he had made. He watched the wolf go, and it was only when she was nothing but a figure in the distance did he turn chiding himself for his stupid actions. How would he fix this mess?

{end}</blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]