934 Users Online
Google, Bing

My love everlasting — Verdant Mosses 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Wanted to get this up for us. Sorry I took ages <3 @Bane

Yuka had left her, but at least she knew that he was coming back. Right? At least, she hoped he would. He hadn't said he was going to return in so many words, but the woman knew she wasn't going to be disappointed again. She had stayed in Verdant Mosses, knowing that was where Yuka would expect her when he came back. Inali had come to like this area. It was quiet where she had decided to den, and it was rare that much passed through here. She didn't know if she would stay here long, but for now, Inali was happy - and that was all that mattered to the woman. Here...she had no responsibilities to anyone but herself. Here, she held no loyalty to anyone but herself. It had been such a long time since she had been a loner, that the feeling of freedom still surprised her at times.

She had decided to go for a little walk, since sleep had not claimed her yet and maybe a little exercise would aid in that. As she tread across the dense moss, a familiar scent came through the early morning breeze. No..could it be? She smiled lightly, tracking the scent slowly. It was recent, so either he was here or had been here in the past few days. Stopping, she searched for his familiar dark form. Her blue gaze bright, she spoke softly. "Bane?"

”Speech”
HermitCrabStock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Aug 02, 2017, 08:54 AM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Vami who has 183 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Bane
I am going to go ahead and work around where they first met up with one another in Sunrise Ridge. Let me know if I need to edit anything.

It had been weeks since he had met up with Inali in Sunrise Ridge and now that she had become once again more in his life he could not have been happier. Nina's death did still and would forever plague him, though he knew he could not ever have her back, not without dying himself and so was content to remain here in both Relic Lore and this existence with Inali. Life as a loner was no joke yet the rogue seemed to find a way to mock the hardship of it and endure. Now with Inali he was doing far better off, the pair working together to ward off any threats, to hunt and in finding shelter. 

The moment he had sought her in the Sunrise Ridge, he had crossed the mountains back into the east, content to remain far away from the lands which were familiar to him, if only to help ease the pain of the memories there. Once more, the landscape around the mosses called to him. The pair had managed to find a little haven on the outskirts where they slept in a dug out den under a large oak stump near the river. He had panicked when he had thought he lost her. Having split up to find food in these unknown eastern lands, Bane had not seen Inali for over a day. With the land so heavily scented with rotten foliage and swamp, it was hard to track out anything more in this brightly colored greenery. 

"Inali..." Her name growled out like a purr over his lips as he came to her. His worry was obvious, though his greeting to her most affectionate. "Maybe we should find some place less unpredictable to rest." Since they had gotten together, the couple had not spoken much, if at all, of what they planned to do with their future. They had not discussed finding another pack or even, perhaps, the possibility of creating their own. All they knew is they were happy together and they wanted a new start and so far were happy doing so while exploring what Relic Lore had to offer.