(See All?) Announcements
475 Users Online
Google, Bing

Wobbly Legs — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
<blockquote>With that the first thing Rhysis would do when he returned home would be to tell Naira of this wolf. He had a good description of her but a name would be better. He had to play it casual, tease the information from her and what luck it was that he had met Kanosak. <b>”Kanosak? I know where he is.”</b> he said and added a small, false smile at the end of his words. A perfect gentleman, willing to share food and information... and names.

<b>”If you like, I could show you where he is are from here. You can see the entire land from up here.”</b> he said, then standing to turn and face the lands of lore face on. From this vantage point, the entire territory stretched before him. Lakes and lagoons, forests and meadows. They were there, all to see. Out of the corner of his eye, something piqued his interest. The lake, hidden within the ridges of the heights and the mountains. There was something more there though. A cluster of woodland, not too small but not too big that ran alongside the lake. It was perfect. The instant his grey gaze landed upon it he knew that was where he would one day, call home.

He shook of the view for now, and glanced back towards the little female. <b>”Come over here... Sorry I didn’t catch your name?”</b> he said, cooly as anything as he scooted over towards the edge of the ridge. He allowed distance between them, he didn’t want her to think he’d push her over the edge or something... not when he needed information from her at least.
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Played by becuffin who has 91 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Aniu
<blockquote>Kanosak was here too? And this wolf had met him? Where they both in a new pack without her? It would serve her right for leaving home in the first place. The stranger seemed sincere, so she crept forward, inching closer, but staying far enough away that she could run on a split seconds notice. She was used to being turned on now.

Never a far of heights or the open, the small dark female began to shiver as she looked across the land below her. She could see what she thought was her den area, Naira's old den area. The thought now left a bitter taste in her mouth, like freshly chewed willow. At his request for her name her eyes narrowed a little. There was a lot a stranger could do with a name... <b>"A-ani..."</b> she whispered between her nervous shudders. <b>"And you are?"</b> It was after all, only fair after she had shared her name for him to do the same.

She had the sudden urge to seek the ginger male she met here last time out. Perhaps that had been what was pulling her to the mountain? He had been so gentle with her. It was almost as if he understood... but she had to find her brother first. She was sure she could track him down afterwards. Maybe he was Taqqiq, but just didn't remember it? But no, Taq's eyes were green. This place was so different to her home, so many open spaces. It made her sick to her stomach.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
I’m gonna wrap it up here. :3

<blockquote>Ani. Rhysis locked the name away, certain to remember the colour of her fur, her height and that unmistakable eye colour. He offered another smile, charming of course as he replied. <b>”I’m Rhysis.”</b> he said before he looked back out onto the lore and the land beneath them. He remembered the location of the Copper Rock Creek wolves, how could he forget the area that held his sister captive by her own doing. It was an area he had to avoid from now on.

With a jest of his head he pointed his muzzle to the north. From here, he could see the expanse of woodland that ran beneath the mountains. The first batch was close to the homeland of his pack, the River wolves. Followed by the Wildwood where he had decided to live that winter. Further still, lay the falls where he had scraped with a strange looking female. Onwards, the ghastly woods- the first place he had visited when he came to the lore and finally, at the very peak of the terrain lay the secluded spring. From here it was nothing more then an dot, a blue dot in the distance but that was her location.

<b>”There Ani. As far as the eye can see. That little blue area which runs close to the mountains. That is where Kanosak lives with the Copper Rock Creek wolves.”</b> he said before taking a step back from the edge, though not before giving the lost lake another once over. <b>”It’s quite a trek though. I’d eat the free meal before you leave.”</b> he said with a glance back to the remains of the goat he had killed earlier.
Not wanting to outstay his welcome, he smiled once more, keeping up his gentlemanly appearance, especially if she was heading into the spring with his name. Perhaps she might tell them what an upstanding guy he had been, lessening their apparent fear of him. One could only hope. <b>”I can see you’re a little skittish and I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. I will leave you to dine in piece. Good luck hunting down Kanosak.”</b> he said with a dip of his head before he turned his back on her. From there, he began to work his way back down the heights and home.
</blockquote>
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]