(See All?) Announcements
793 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adora, Enera, Constantin

precarious — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>:3 I think they shall definitely have to meet again. this is probably going to be short.</span></li></ul>There was something in the even, apathetic gaze of Kade that spoke of a quiet disbelief, but that was nothing to be surprised about. Kiche had known all along that these wolves were almost exclusively nonbelievers, be it by choice or ignorance. A simple speech on his part was unlikely to change that. This would be a labor of love, he knew that now, although he was not sure he could find it in him to <i>love</i> these sordid creatures. He had patience though, plenty of patience and all the time in the world. And in that moment the saint knew that he was here in Relic Lore for a reason —he had a job to do. Perhaps it was just the rekindled interest in life, or perhaps it was his newfound purpose, but the ginger man looked as if he sat a little straighter. Maybe there was a new light that danced in his eyes.

Kade's question, which might have inflamed a younger Kiche, deepened his patient smile. This was a good sign —interest would always be a good sign. To be open to learning was to be open to God. But... now, ashe opened his mouth to explain, he found now that he was finally ready to answer the question he had been asked so many times... he didn't know where to begin or what to say. Pangur? <i>Pangur</i> was that unseen presence that had traveled with his sweet Angel, he was an old friend, a jealous God with a vengeance, he was everywhere and nowhere. Glancing back up at the peak, the Hollow saint weighed his words carefully before he spoke, "<b>Pangur... He's the force that keeps this mad world spinning. He is terrible and wonderful, hidden and obvious. I think I'll spend my whole life looking for him, and I'll probably never find him again.</b>" Realizing how cryptic he was being, Kiche swung his gaze back around, and with his ears tucked against his head he added with a sheepish smile, "<b>I don't know. I guess I don't know how to explain Pangur. But He's not really something that was meant to be explained... just, understood, loved, <i>felt</i>.</b>"

"<b>But I think I've been up here long enough,</b>" roughly he pulled himself to his feet. Rolling his shoulders as if to adjust a massive weight that had since fallen upon them, he added, "<b>And I've so much work to do. Would you like to accompany me back to the Hollow?</b>" Not waiting for the answer to question that was mostly rhetorical, Kiche hopped down from his perch and began the slow, careful scramble back down the mountain. The saint did not look back, not even at the summit —for he knew this wasn't goodbye, not <i>really</i>. He would be back here soon enough.
<ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>fadeout?</span></li></ul></blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!