874 Users Online
Google, Bing, Micaden, Dacian

then two, then three, then a month — Shroud of the Lost 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 162 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Loach

She was receptive to his little idea.

That was all he really wanted. A place of understanding when he spoke, a face to look a bit kinder upon him. It helped soften the blow of agreeable Clouse's absence. Yet nobody could fit that slot like the male could.

We could stick together, head down stream see what's sittin' along the waters. I'm thinkin' a lil more cover wouldn't be so awful.

They could wait, they could go now in the safety of a pair. He had no clue what she'd find more comfortable though. Especially with the knowledge of her state of being now imparted upon her.

Played by Tasha who has 22 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avesta Armstead
give me love give me fendi my balenciaga daddy

She found herself further intrigued as he continued, nodding with a massive smile upon her features. “Yes, absolutely!” She agreed quickly as her tail wagged, though she would pause for a moment as she considered it. She did not wish for any accidents, not that she thought a man so knowledgeable would put her at risk for any accidents… who knew what they might find out there.

“How about once the season dies down? And there is no longer any threat to the season getting the best of anyone.” Mainly herself, as he had made it seems so susceptible and dangerous to go through.