(See All?) Announcements
805 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

[S] And I am the beautiful Princess Of procrastination
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Sunshine who has 59 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Kaeruka
The soft laughter that erupted from Ruka's maw was not directed at the statement in itself the peppered man made, but more so at the fact he had called himself an old man. Despite his cologne revealing his age to actually be younger than her own; did that make her an old lady?, the early onset of gray hair dappling his frame didn't help the whole aging aspect he played on. At least the man had a sense of humor about his poor genetics in that sense.

But if there was anything the tawny woman was consistently good at doing it was lending an open ear to those that needed one, stranger or not. Haunches lowered themselves into a seated position and the woman's full attention was devoted to the man in that moment, ears pivoting forward to catch each word of his confession he felt the need to make in response to her question. Not even his play on words phased the woman. She was nobody to judge who one chose to love.

The more she listened and nodded as he painted the picture for her the more his actions began to make sense in her mind. Of course, she still believed they weren't the greatest of choices one could have made, but they still held validity in their own right. In a sense she could almost relate to his woes.          

"I see.." Ruka began, voice softer now with consideration. "I appreciate that you see the error in which you approached me, but your feelings are very much valid." She confirmed with a firm nod of her head. "This season can bring out the best and worst in others depending on their motives. Put strain on some and test the strength of relationships for others, but a little pleasure once in awhile would be nice right? Even for old folks like us." A playful wink and a toothy grin was flashed at the man, an attempt to further lighten not only the tensions that lingered in the air, but hopefully lift any further stress that weighed his shoulders down.
(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2023, 02:35 PM by Kaeruka.)
Played by becca who has 162 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Loach

He felt that she had become nicer than he deserved. She should have herded him off with sharp teeth, truthfully. It probably would have been the best for both of them!

Instead she went on to talk about pleasure and he squawked dry laughter at her wink.

I'll be leavin' pleasure up to ya. Ain't what I'm searchin' for. Not right now. A sideway sweep of his ears before they returned upright. A soft shake of his head followed as well. He had to get back to the split. Needed to get back to the split.

Dun let this downer keep ya from it.

It was not the best way to disembark, but it felt right. Otherwise he worried he might only become frustrated once more, his mood a swinging pendulum.

It would be better when he got back home.

Played by Sunshine who has 59 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Kaeruka
Pleasure was not what the old man was after and honestly, despite the urges the changing of the seasons wrought upon poor unfortunate women of this world, neither was Ruka. At his words, though, the tawny female couldn't help the amused snort she reacted with. "There's no pleasure to be had for this bag of bones." She assured whether for his sake or her own, but by the way their conversation was veering the woman could tell her impromptu company for the day was ready to keep it pushing.

With a hefty shake to her pelt, Ruka rose to her paws and gave a small nod to silently bid farewell. "But good luck with that lover of yours." She didn't know if she offered much relief for the man in regards to the stressors saddled on his shoulders, but what became of them was of little concern to her. She had her own problems to deal with and without further ado she began to walk away. The stench of her heat eventually fading away to allow fresh air to be breathed in the area once again.

-fade-