(See All?) Announcements
969 Users Online
Bing, Google

shoot me again, i ain't dead yet — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 513 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Backdated to 6/4, read-only of Eros digging up Archer's grave so TW.

YOU DON'T WANNA HURT ME, BUT SEE HOW DEEP THE BULLET LIES

It had nearly taken a week to get to this place, where the earth was softer than it should be amidst the area described to him by a stranger. Once confirmed he'd asked @Achille to check the surrounding area, a vague instruction and yet one he wouldn't tolerate the other failing to heed. Even still, once alone, he could only stare, taking in all the subtle signs that something awaited him beneath the ground. Time and nature both had attempted to erode the evidence completely, but they'd not yet succeeded in whole.

His gut knew, but his heart yearned for a different answer.

After what felt like hours, he began to dig. Slowly, with a great difficulty that had nothing to do with the physical effort of the matter. His paw brushed fur, the skin holding it unnaturally firm. Citrus eyes beheld black hairs, and his breathing hitched. His heart and lungs both began to flutter, as though they had forgotten entirely how to work. Hesitation no longer had its place here. Eros' limbs moved frantically to uncover more.

Archer's coat, his shoulder, his throat, his face.

"No!" it fell once from his lips, breathless and desperate. A waterfall followed, building in pain and horror and an overwhelming sense of pure loss with every instance.

"No, no, no, no, NO, NO!"

It wasn't a lie. His brother was dead.

UNAWARE, I'M TEARING YOU ASUNDER, THUNDER IN OUR HEARTS