(See All?) Announcements
908 Users Online
Bing, Google

night on the sun — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 213 posts.
Paradise Falls VII. Guardian
Isla Valle

It is not age that decides what you have experienced. I have seen death of my own blood and now I am to bring my own into the world. Do you think I'm old? Despite her dry tone, there were shreds of humor scattered within her words. Maybe she was older than Nadine, but Isla knew she was not old. Perhaps not old enough at all for everything she had gone through and would go through.

Then be my advisor. Learn alongside me and make sure I do not make a fool of myself at every turn. Someone to soften her public image might do wonders for the Valle.

Played by Tasha who has 61 posts.
Paradise Falls XII. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

There was alarm, and perhaps even sadness as Isla admitted she had seen the death of her own blood… a gentle smile that never quite made it to a snort at her humor laced words. She couldn’t bring herself to laugh with the tragic nature of what had occurred for her to make it. “Far from…” Perhaps Isla did not need an advisor, for being so sage with wisdom herself.

And yet, Nadine had just accepted the job, and Isla had insisted upon it all the same. “Then I am your advisor.” She would confirm. “And I hardly think you make a fool of yourself already.” Merely others did not understand, and could not see past what was admittedly (as Nadine knew from their first encounter) a sometimes icy exterior.

(Fade)

(This post was last modified: Jun 08, 2024, 03:48 AM by Nadine.)