(See All?) Announcements
568 Users Online
Google, Bing, Ryder

leaf house
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alanna who has 82 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Destin McBain
Destin smiled as he heard Jaysyek's laugh. It was a kindhearted, welcoming, warm one, and this put Destin's mind at ease. He felt he could use this opportunity, and hopefully help out as much as he could in any way he could. "Thank you." he replied to her, the words were kind and Destin knew that she meant them. He would get better as soon as he could, if only because Jaysyek told him to. The leader then turned her attention towards Sibyl and Destin sat down and listened to her instructions in silence. Another wave of exhaustion passed over him as he waited. Then his golden eyes turned to watch the white wolf disappear into the forest. Destin wondered how long it would be until he saw her again- and was sure it would be soon. It felt like these woods were well guarded and protected, a safe haven perhaps. A pair of eyes would always be looking out for the rest, and this is how it was supposed to be in a family.

His gaze turned over to Sibyl and he grinned at her reply. "Yes, she is," he agreed wholeheartedly with a nod of his head. "I was scared she wouldn't, being in my current situation." the male admitted, and he grinned wider as he heard her agreement to his statement about them being best friends. "Yes I am very excited about it all!" he proclaimed. She then mentioned a sleeping spot, and although Destin did not wish to admit it and would much prefer to learn more about the forest around him instead of sleep, he had to acknowledge his current tired state. Following Sibyl's gaze to look at the log, he looked around for a possible place to rest as well. He saw a particularly friendly tree nearby Sibyl's log and he stood up, walking over to it. Chuckling as he noticed the female pulling out of her reverie while staring at the sleeping spot. "Yes, rest first, then a tour." he replied with an excited smile. Then it faded after a moment and was replaced with a serious expression. "I really cannot thank you enough, though. I hope to repay you as soon as I can." Then turning away, Destin moved up against the tree and relaxed, sliding down until he was stretched out and reached its base. Adjusting himself slightly in order to find the perfect spot, he then put his head on his paws and allowed a content sigh to escape from his jaws. "See you when I wake, then, ma'am?" he managed as his eyes began to flutter and close almost immediately. One deep breath later he had already fallen asleep after such a long and eventful day.

{end}
(We can start a new thread for adventuring? :])
(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2012, 11:56 PM by Destin.)