(See All?) Announcements
1,016 Users Online
Google, Bing

Thorns in my side — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Namara was dumbfounded at what she had just seen, Ash had requested him to leave and just like that he was gone. But what was even more concerning was the fact that he was not as cold and callous as he had been to her at first, in truth it made Namara very nervous. Almost like he had given up being strict and stern in order to do something much more sinister. What it was the large greyish female had no idea, but it scared her. As Brenton's form retreaded and before Ash spoke Namara had a few words of her own."That was a very interesting trick. You must teach it to me sometime."

However the moment was short lived as Ash began to put his shell back on. He spoke as if he had more to say but never got it out. I wonder what it is he could possibly be hiding? The thought was brief and fleeting before it was pushed from her mind. If she was ever meant to know why he always seemed to pause while speaking to her she would find out or he would tell her. Until that time she would not question it, nor would she pry into it. But at his request she responded with a simple, "Yes Ash." I was a rare occurrence to be held, for her voice held no amount of sarcasm nor malice. It was a genuine answer, A rarity to those who knew Namara.

(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2013, 12:49 AM by Namara.)