(See All?) Announcements
689 Users Online
Bing, Moonshadow, Nash, Google, Hera, Aven, Isla

Fading hope and stupid mistakes — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

She waited patiently for any response to come from the woman in front of her, her single emerald eye sharp and attentive as she finished her meal. Shaking herself slightly to fluff out her fur once more, she turned to look at Frost, a girl that would hopefully become healthier and turn into one of Nina's most trustworthy members if she did what she asked. She had yet to trust anyone to carry her duties outside of her borders and had traveled to other packs herself when she needed to. Holding herself high above the white woman in front of her, she was pleased with her reaction, straight to business and no pleasantries, something that the rest of her pack did not possess. Her need for diversity among her wolves was spreading and though it might cause some tensions, the needs for differences would need to be, because if everyone was the same, then life would be quite boring. As much as she didn't need any fights developing, she encouraged her family to open their hearts up to anyone and everyone, no matter their differences.

Nodding her head, Nina walked throughout her land, indicating for the woman to follow her. Once she was sure they were going at a somewhat even pace she parted her jaws to speak, ”When the weather becomes warmer, I need you to travel to Whisper Caverns, an allied pack of mine, and seek out Sloane Thorben...tell him that I need to speak with him and that it is very urgent. I also wish for you to ask him if he has heard anything of my brother, Ash Hervok...apparently, he has recently gone missing.” She blinked her eye, letting her mind cover all the facts that she needed. She spoke again, her voice assertive, ”Hollow, my partner, will give you directions to the place that I wish for you to seek...and if you see or find anything you even think might be of importance to me...or the pack, you are report it to me, immediately, am I clear?" She didn't wait for an answer as she continued on, ”Should you succeed in this task with high passing colors, I will grant you a pack title...as a Scout, understand?" She then stopped walking and looked towards the subordinate, wondering how she took all the information her leader had just thrown into her face.

Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
Frost sat there patiently then stood, and promptly fallowed with as much ease that would come to her sore limbs and injury. Silence seeped into their surroundings till an even hasty pace was met. Words came out one after another to fill her ears, which perked in surprise. So much was being offered to her right then and there. Her belly tightened a touch and with a now dry mouth she attempted to speak. Nothing. *Don't be an idiot!* She thought, bringing the ability to speak back to herself.

"My, Nina this is a huge deal...I-I." She didn't know what to say to the older women. "I understand, and thank you." She finished still showing her shock to this sudden promotional job. A sense of pride filled her chest, she was chosen for this and not a older member of the pack. Her. Her and her alone. She grinned a little as she followed the one eyed wolf father into the territory. Then Nina stopped and Frost halted as well, waiting for whatever was next.

(Sorry it's under the word limit! Plus it sucks...)
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
You can reply and then archive.

Nina patiently waited for a response, her golden brown ears pricked forward. She needed an answer so that she could retire to her children for the day. Flicking her tail behind her, she was pleased when a positive response came from her new member. The golden-hued woman would get to see if this woman was truly trustworthy or not and if she would do that Nina required of her. In reality, Nina was sure that Hollow was going to make the trip himself before the end of the winter, but should this woman do what Nina asked of her, then the alpha would be able to see a new side of her new member...at least, a side that the woman hoped that Frost possessed.

Nodding her head towards the girl, she next words she spoke were short and crisp, ”Very well, I will leave you to rest and settle in. Farewell, now.” Flicking her tail in last goodbye, the alpha let her body dissolve into the shadows, looking back one last time at her new pack member before going to find her children. It was going to be important this winter that her pack had as many members as she possibly could...and mainly wolves that would be able to fend for themselves but provide for others as well. The brown woman would not let slackers within her family, for the rest of them did not deserve to have to work for someone who wasn't willing to work for themselves or others. It was the key component, and she would get to see in the future if Frost possessed this quality.

Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
It wasn't long before Frost's new alpha was ending their long conversation, "See you around Nina." She replied in a happy upbeat tone in her party girl voice. Afterwards she found herself walking around curiously as she explored carefully about the lands. The day was long and most after that uneventful, probably because she never trekked to far from the den. *A job once I'm better," she thought pleased with this all. *I got it made.*

She still planned on leaving some time during spring, but she could always stick around a little bit longer. Sighing she glanced about herself before slipping into the darkness of the warm den. So much to think about and consider, so much to do, and a lot of rest needed. Frost found a spot for the night and was asleep before you could ask, "Who are you?" To the new member of Secret Woodlands.

(Sorry for being a brat, and that my last posts haven't been worth a penny.)