(See All?) Announcements
582 Users Online
Google, Bing

Somewhere I Belong — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I'm sorry my muse is having ups and downs. :X I thought we could fade here? I think we'll have a meeting soon. Feel free to post in the Pack Thread or make a thread if you want to officially meet OTB wolves sooner.
But I'm too young to worry
Corinna was the heart of Oak Tree Bend, what kept them all together, getting through everything life threw at them. Triell never could imagine the pack without her. He often pictured Kisla, or Fenru taking over, but he could still see the matriarch instilling advice, watching over her grandchildren, and telling them such stories of their parents. Ice, he continued to place beside her in this image. It would be a long time till Triell gave up on the idea his friend, the found of Oak Tree Bend would return home. He was just a part of their family and just as needed.

He pushed the pale face from his thoughts, and eyed Drestig quietly seeing he was simply taking it all in. That was fine, Triell felt he need not keep anything from him. At least he couldn't think of any strict secrets, except that of Rissa, and Marsh. It would have been awkward to have it assumed he was Corinna's mate. They were not blood related themselves, but she had always been his older sister as soon as Indru had brought her to Swift River. Nothing would ever change that.

While Triell could seem inexperienced by his age, if Drestig had known the history of his family he likely would not have been surprised a fourth Tainn had taken on a leadership role. It was what..another curse to the gene? The need to lead, and have a family. So it wasn't that he knew nothing. His elder siblings had taught him a lot, and he had been in position of second in command until someone older had come along. If things had worked out differently for him with certain lady he likely would have had his own pack now, his own cubs. This spring would be his fourth birthday after all. Love apparently wasn't his forte, so he was here, trying to fill the place of another. That seemed to be his calling in life, and for now he was accepted it. His niece, and nephews needed him, even if at times he wondered why.

The questions turned, Triell raised a curious brow, wondering if he had struck a wrong cord. The Tainn held back judgement, lending an ear as the man explained the look to his face. He could understand lack of packs to choose from. He had no idea if there as a lot of difference between Magnolia Glen, or Oak Tree Bend. He wanted to hear Drestig's side of things, and waited as he continued. Pitch Pine Trail he had not heard nor encountered. Triell had not traveled south much. Taking note, it seemed he wouldn't need to as they were no more. "Huh," first he muttered, evident he was wondering where all the wolves of this pack had even went. Maybe, it had died before winter. With a shake of his head, and a slight huff he stood up. "I hope you see differently here. This pack has existed since I was a child, and I will soon be four in spring. Come, let's go see if we can find the pack. Sceral and Serach are our youngest, and I don't think they've seen a moose before." A light grin once more picked up his muzzle, and Triell motioned for Drestig to follow him, soon giving a howl for the wolves of the Bend.