(See All?) Announcements
1,106 Users Online
Bing, Aven

Locked Away Where You Can't See It
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Amber who has 36 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lunas Axxya
@Naia: This has been fun! It was a good idea on your part that they should meet. I'm still having a little trouble with the posting limit so if we need a few more just let me know! :)

Lunas smiled at Naia. He appreciated how thoughtful and smart she was, and had to laugh and admit she was right about squirrels. "You're right! I'll remember that." he laughed. When he insisted that he take it to the monarchs of Willow Ridge, he couldn't keep a wide grin inside.

"Thank you, on behalf of Angier, Elettra, the pups, and my pack. And thank you for hunting with me. I enjoyed getting to know you, and I'm sure we will meet again in the future. After all, those leaders seem to always have something to talk about! I will be sure to let Angier know of your kindness and message. To double check, Maksim Baranski of Cut Rock River will be along shortly to meet with Angier. Is there a certain meeting place King Baranski has in mind?" Lunas asked, checking off items on his newly developed mental checklist of how to deliver a message. It was completely unnecessary to pay such a level of respect to a leader of a different pack, but the copper man did so anyway. It couldn't hurt for him to be on good terms with the Cut Rock River alpha.

Already, his paws itched in anticipation. It may have been the mark of a show-off, but Lunas absolutely loved to run. To feel the wind whisper to him as he flew across the ground was in his mind the best feeling in the whole world. Although it was unlikely he'd find anything, he took a deep sniff to see if he could locate Angier by scent. As expected he didn't think the Willow Ridge alpha was anywhere nearby, but Angier might be with Elettra at the den.
Played by Alace who has 323 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Naia Aegina
OOC|| We're good! We just need 10 replies, and we have 12. A good trick is to check your threadlog in your profile. Threads that can be archived and counted for lifepoints appear in regular typeface, and threads that need more replies are in italics. ||

♦♦♦♦♦

He spoke his thanks with flowery words and a wide grin, and Naia could help but match his smile. She wasn’t sure if one squirrel deserved the gratitude of the entire Willow Ridge, especially since the critter was caught on their territory in the first place, but she accepted with a wag of her tail. She nodded as her companion repeated the message, asking if Maksim had specified a location for the rendezvous. ”No, he just mentioned that he meant to meet with your leaders. He’s fairly busy with pups of his own for the time being, as I’m sure Angier and.. Elettra.. must be.” She paused as she spoke the name Elettra -- it was the first time anyone had named the other Ridge alpha for her, and her expression darkened for just a moment. Was this the woman who had murdered Shade, her former alpha? Naia didn’t know much about the events surrounding the Pitch Pine Trail king’s death, but she had never forgotten his memory or the rumors about the events that took place.

”It was fun,” Naia agreed, her face brightening once more. ”I have no doubt we’ll meet again.” Since being named Scout she had found herself in frequent contact with the scouts of other packs… but then again, there were other reasons she saw Inali so frequently. The former Whisper Caverns scout often entered Naia’s thoughts without warning, and Naia smiled dreamily as she recalled the ethereal beauty that was Inali Wayha. Blinking a few times to clear her head, she bid Lunas farewell, knowing full well how his paws were itching to be on his way. ”Until next time,” she said with a smile, turning to make her way back to the Cedars.

♦♦♦♦♦