(See All?) Announcements
607 Users Online
Google, Bing

this girl — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin

The touch of his snout to her chin, paired with his likewise sentiment of also being lost, made her smile fully return. "We can rebuild it though," he had said, "We can rebuild it better, stronger, 'cause now you'll have me to help you." Her tail, which had grown still the moment she had requested that there be an understanding between them, reanimated itself in a swaying sort of wave. With her confidence and enthusiasm restored, she took one step forward before looking around. Another two steps, then one more glance in her prince's direction. "I think it's this way," she smiled, holding still just long enough to smile at him.

A half-giggle bubbled up from her chest and throat and she began to leisurely stroll through the trees. She passed by a tree then proceeded to walk fully around it as if she were checking it for something peculiar - a familiar scent or a characteristic feature like the number of raised crooked roots or how the lowest branches struck out away from the trunk. She stopped in her tracks, one of her ears turning to one side while the other kept forward as she thought. "I know this tree," she finally said after several seconds. She beamed at Datura now and set off at a rather excited pace.

"C'mon," she called over her pale shoulder, the excitement thoroughly apparent in her tone, "The borders are somewhere this way if we walk far enough, I think, or... or at least one of my old favorite play places. It's near here, we're close. I know it..." Without looking back at Datura for a third time, she forged onward through the carpet of mushy, muddy pine needles, more than certain that they would find their destination very, very soon...

She is nothing if not dutiful,
Datura & Taima
this wife of mine...