(See All?) Announcements
874 Users Online
Bing, Google

Slipping Away — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
OOC: This is under the assumption that he is accepted in FTC.

Anthem was exploring the outer edges of Fallen Tree Cove pack borders. What type of guardian would he be if he didn't learn what was on the inside as well as on the outside of the pack? Of course he wasn't a guardian yet but one day he would be. He hadn't had a direction or a goal in a long time. He wasn't sure if the feelings it rose in him were good or bad just yet but there was a current of excitement he felt. He put it off as part of becoming a member of a pack when he hadn't had one in so long. To be honest he felt a little restrained by it, but he had known that he would have to remain in the general vicinity of the pack when he had first truly thought of taking Vespertio up on his invitation.

Anthem paused on a boulder to look towards the pack's territory, the sun was setting and the fog that clung around him was making it hard to see. A small frown slipped onto his face. The fog seemed to cling to the area making everything slick with ice and he didn't like it. One thing he did have to admit though was that terrified prey was more likely to fall and break something in this weather than on a nice sunny day. Of course the same could be said about any wolf who wasn't paying attention.

Shaking his head he sighed. This weather wasn't the worst he had seen and he would survive it like he had before he just didn't have to like it. With surefooted steeps, that spoke of his experience in the mountains, he began to climb partially up the steep pass side. On a different day of exploring he had found an old cave and here it was that he would stay the night. Slipping inside he lay down his face towards the open expanse beneath him. Slipping into a light sleep he stayed aware of his surroundings, his ears twitching at every sound.

I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.