(See All?) Announcements
476 Users Online
Bing, Google, Dacian

Dragging my bones — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

The length of his smile steadily grew as the tawny man listened to the input his cherished member and friend offered. In agreement with Anthem it seemed like the odds were in their favor on an alliance forming between the lake dwelling wolves and the wolves seeking refuge under the grouping of oak trees just northeast of Vesper's domain. With a former cove member living in their midst and a friend of a friend there couldn't be any reason why the Bend leaders would refuse such an alignment. "Well then it looks like the odds fall in our favor. Hopefully all goes well when I pay them a friendly visit." the words toppled out of his mouth in a lighthearted tone, the smile on his lips actually reaching his eyes this time to give the rich golden spheres a glint of their own.

Heeding the swarthy man's worries having noticed the subtle change in body language and the tone faintly residing behind his words, a small nod was his physical answer before the verbal one came. "We are small in numbers still and I will take someone only if we can spare the missing able body for a day or two. I'm tougher than I look, my friend." With that a wink followed to help wash away any concerns the man before him withheld. Vespertio was in his prime years and although the pack in question may be considerably larger than his own there was no reason to fret over the little things. If altercations could be avoided as much as possible that was the way the patriarch wanted to go. Screwing up a deal with one of the largest packs in the lore would be a pretty bad omen on their behalf. The less enemies the better.

Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
OOC: @Vespertio Sorry for the wait

Anthem snorted as he glanced at his friend. Then lets try to stay on Lady Luck's good side for awhile longer then. Stretching out his front paws he lazily raised himself into a sitting position. He was starting to get tired and though he enjoyed Vespertios's companionship he couldn't hold off the telltale yawn that echoed his need for rest. Ears twitching he gave the smaller male he listened as it was agreed that he would take another wolf with him when he went. His lips parted in a toothy grin. Its good to know that you can take care of yourself but better safe than sorry. Even if we seem to be having a lucky streak.  Anthem knew deep down that if someone hurt his friends and they tried to come around again with ill intent he would show them no mercy. The call though on what would be done with them would still be up to his companion and he would follow the other man's decision. 

Glancing to the sky he considered if he should end their conversation so that he could get some rest or if he should stay and hear if their was anything else Vespertio wanted to bring up while they had the chance. Who knew when they would be able to talk like this again. His blue gaze went to his companion. But then he could probably just fall asleep here and that would be that. He could still talk while half asleep though barely.
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
Gonna go ahead and wrap it up here :)

'If only it was that easy' the agouti man commented silently in his head on the comment Anthem had made about sticking on the good side of Lady Luck. Vespertio knew not what they were doing to gain such good favors from the lady in question, but he wasn't about to go complaining while the goods kept coming. The conversation soon began to grow stagnant, though, as the storm pelted man before him began to yawn. Telltale signs that he was due for some good solid rest before setting out on the next trip to hopefully bring back some fresh recruits for the pack. Bringing the dark tinted tail behind him up to give a friendly wag, a mirroring smile soon graced the ebony lining of his lupine lips. "I think we've had enough chit-chat for one day. You must be tired from your journey and need to recuperate." The once smile turning into a faint toothy grin.  

So far the dark companion was the only wolf the dark saddled patriarch had come to form a genuine bond with and came to enjoy their companionship. Deep down he knew if a need ever arose Anthem was the man to go to. A cherish-able member to the pack. Golden optics briefly scouring over the tired man, his head dipped in a silent farewell. "Rest up and i'll be on my way. Got borders to patrol once more before catching some sleep myself." A light chuckle passes his lips before the mass of his frame turns toward the nearest marker line. The two men would see each other again soon enough.

End.

(This post was last modified: Apr 05, 2015, 01:41 AM by Vespertio.)