830 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

with wild wolves all around you — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Let's do it! XD Sorry for the delay.

Leadership had always been a thing that seemed to have come naturally to Indru—it was in his genes as much as it was his mentality and it had been thrust upon him abruptly over a year ago now. It had been sink or swim at the time, the future and safety of his family resting on his success, and if it had not been for such the good example set by his father combined with his desire to lead he did not know what would have happened at the time. Though failure often hung around him like a cloud when he thought of certain members of his family who had gone missing, in ways Indru felt he had been successful as well, as abrupt and unprepared as he was for the role he had been given. Doubt though he knew was something that was hard to fight—he had experienced it himself not too long ago after all—but in whichever case it did not bode well for a leader to show it, their subordinates required their strength and certainty to keep the pack strong. You know so, he encouraged, a smile curling his face to show he meant it well and not in a demanding or condescending way. Trust your instincts Jaysyek, so far they have been spot on—look at the strength of your pack considering what happened. Like Corinna it seemed the female had not sought leadership and it was more the case of become mates with a wolf that did, but like his own mate she seemed to have taken to the role like a duck to water from his perspective.

He saw the female stiffen at the mention of Borden and he briefly wondered whether he had offended her, a worried expression given away his thoughts. I hope that it works out the way you wish it, Jaysyek, truly. With a nod he decided to drop the topic from now on, determined to keep on the good side of this new friend he could have potentially made—he liked this shewolf and it was far from his desires to upset her. At the mention of the celebration, providing both packs made I safely through the hardships of winter, Indru's tail waved in response his smile clearly agreeing with her suggestion. Of course, I'll look forward to it, a nice reward for our mutual survival of winter. The female lacked confidence over the possibility of the lone wolves strengthening her pack, but Indru did not share it, from his experience the threat of winter made those wolves on their own wish to seek a pack for safety through the winter months. Don't forget you have something of great importance to offer them—safety and support through winter. At the mention of the new wolf she had recruited recently, and had promise, he nodded happily. He hoped the same would fall true for Swift River, he knew Ruiko was getting edgy to leave and the pack would feel the loss greatly of the three wolves if they left before winter.

Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>His words only empowered her, and she silently nodded, knowing what he said was true. She was one to follow her instincts, and she had come a long way depsite how her life had never prepared her for what was to pass. She would have shied away from the role of leadership ;it was too demanding, and a lot of weight to hold. She saw how it crumbled wolves, and how the power of it could make some mean, insane even. It had been the potential problem that had torn her father, and mother apart. But when Borden was clear on leaving, she had decided with him she could overcome her fears, and she had. Now, she would hardly recongnize herself, but after all the tragedies she could not pass the role to another, no matter how hard it was. She felt like it something she had always meant to do one way or another. Her mother had pulled through in crisis, and she had too. She took pride in herself for that, beyond all hope she'd prevailed. <b>"That's true, and what keeps me ready to take on a new day."</b>

He did not speak of Borden, but she knew what he meant. She was only having a hard time, taking it all in that Borden was home, and far from what he had been. A delicate smile held still on her lips, and she tipped her muzzle.<b>"I'm sure things will turn out, I just have to wait, and see how."</b> She shrugged her shoulders, nothing more to say. Right now she had no idea how to fix things, nothing could quite be what it once was. But her hope, maybe nothing more then a small flicker, still existed in all things.

The swing of his own tail, hers glided behind her glad he was up for the idea. <b>"Good to hear Indru."</b> Her smile was more of a grin, thinking she would get to see Cori, and the rest of his family in good shape. She would not think otherwise, she'd hold onto the positive best she could.

<b>"Yes, I think that we should least have one more join us. Hopefully you'll have some loyal recruites too."</b> She did not know Ruiko had more followers, but she doubted he would stay in Swift River too much longer. It was potential for the past to repeat itself. A soft sigh evaded her, and she stretched her spine for a second. <b>"Well, I think I best finish my route."</b> </blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Archive if you're done. :)

He hoped that his words of encouragement hoped the female, if only a little, but he wasn't sure—after all, would she really care what a wolf she had never met before thought? Either way she had taken them pleasantly and politely and he couldn't help finding himself hoping a little; he took no pleasure in the younger females distress and heartache. When she spoke of getting new recruits of his own he nodded in agreement, he knew that Ruiko would go soon, and undoubtedly take Kinis and Volkan with him, losing those three able wolves alone would be a large hit to the pack.

With her admission of needing to continue patrolling her borders he smiled, titling his head towards her in respect. I best go too, Jaysyek—undoubtedly Cori will wonder where I got too. He rolled his shoulders as he turned, loosinging them for the lope home ahead and turned to glance at the white female one last time before he left. It was good to meet you finally, at least. Indru was glad that he had decided to come on the whim—he had been nervous whether his approach would be seen as a challenge of sorts, but perhaps he had bridged an alliance instead. Then, with another quick nod of his head he left Jaysyek, running back home towards Swift River.