Bing, Google

My, look how you've grown — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 900 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help. I'm drowning in myself

some much needed mama/baby time @Chan set late morning

All had been clam in the cove the last few weeks. Spring had turned to summer and the misfortunes seemed to die down. With her baby growing more and more each day Moon found it harder and harder to keep him from being on his own. She had duties to attend to and someone wasn't always around to watch him. So the dark woman would quietly wake in the early morning to do a pass of the borders before trying to catch something for breakfast. She usually was able to return before the boy woke and wandered off. Today was no different. Running a border patrol before catching a good size fish, the day was off to a good start.

Making her way back to the den the beta's mind drifted to moving to the communal den. The birthing den was beginning to become cramped as Chan no longer was a tiny tuft of fur. Arriving to the den site the first time mother did a quick sniff to make sure her little boy was safely inside. Sensing no danger she laid down by the dens mouth and began to eat her breakfast. Her mind wondered just when the small child would begin to eat solid food on his own. He was already almost completely weaned and was eating small bits regurgitated meat. She would have to ask Namid or Vespertio, since they were seasoned parents.

Word Count: 240
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]