(See All?) Announcements
676 Users Online
Google, Eros, Bing

I'm here.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
I'm not sure why this keeps getting archived when it clearly doesn't have an IC conclusion? We can either continue this or put it in dead threads -- completely up to you guys, but it doesn't belong in the finished archives.

Soothed by the male’s sudden act of submission – an act that was usually appreciated by the large male – the tawny male listened with friendly intent until the name of the rogue slipped past his lips. The name was one that had been mentioned with caution at the recent pack gathering – one that had caused Volkan to switch from a headstrong young woman to a trembling pup. Ruiko’s eyes harshly flitted to the ivory she-wolf, his gaze searching her in an attempt to figure out why she had not called for someone sooner. Perhaps the male had not mentioned his name to her?

Ruiko’s tongue slipped past his lips to lick carefully at his now revealed teeth. Lifting himself high, his pelt bristling dangerously, the Leader took a menacing step toward the ebony male. His opponent was large and youthful, but he was still only a yearling. “Out,” he snarled with careful tone, his ears pinning back to his skull. “I’m not sure what you’ve done to her, but you are not welcome here.” There was a small pause as Ruiko took another step, noting how easy it would have been to tear the male’s throat as he lay so exposed now in a devious falsehood of submission.
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2012, 05:57 PM by Ruiko.)
Played by Tyrant who has 526 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Rhysis Aquila
<blockquote>Rhysis had anticipated such a reaction, but he thought it should always try his luck. There were two sides to every story but it appeared Volkan had poisoned them all with such lies that they wouldn’t even hear him out. A pity... he’d have been a much better asset to them then she would ever be. Stupid bitch that she was.
He resisted narrowing his eyes as the male stepped forwards showing his dominance and kicking him out, without even hearing his own side of the story. With such leadership skills, he was certain his reign would be short. Blind faith never got anyone far.

He kept himself small as he rolled back to his belly and backed up, with his front to the ground but his rear raised, keeping submissive with ears pinned and head low. <b>”What I’ve done to her? I saved her life and what do I get in return? A pack of lies being spread about me. Death threats despite the fact I have been nothing but a gentleman to you, your mate, pack members. Separation from the only family member I have left. Exile before I have the chance to explain my past actions to you or her, hell she doesn’t even have the decency to meet with me! I said she could bring friends, guards, whoever with her and I would come alone so we could talk. What more can I do?!”</b> he said, not sure how much of his words were truth and lies at this point. Maybe inside he did want to see her again, maybe his wanting her death was just anger he didn’t know how to express at her for leaving him all alone in the world, but whatever it was she was making sure he suffered even more. His tone was not afraid but not defiant. He kept himself, his poise and his tone as neutral as possible. It wasn’t as if he was going to march on in, pull of her head and be done with it, who knows, they may have even rekindled their relationship, though it was unlikely, but without getting past this male that was all going to be wasted.

In his mind, he had saved her life. He chased her away, hurt her in a battle of dominance which maybe he had taken too far, but he didn’t know how else to care for her. The first time that he had turned on her was the first time he had experienced a fit of rage, something he couldn’t control even to this day. The best option at the time had been to chase her away, hurt her so badly that she would seek comfort from another pack where she would be cared for, better then he could care for her. She had done that, found a new life, was well, but when rumours spread about her wanting him dead, he refused to stay away any longer. Now she hid behind a wall of pack wolves, getting them to do her bidding- such a coward.

<b>”Fuck it. Fuck her. Fuck you.”</b> he snapped and raised himself up to his full height. He didn’t have to show submission any longer and with a snort, he turned and made his exit before another fit of rage crested its ugly head and made this situation a whole lot more complicated.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2012, 06:28 PM by Rhysis.)
[Image: winteriscoming-mg.png]
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
The ebony male was quick to move as soon as Ruiko began his threat – the tender exposure of his belly was hidden efficiently as he began to back peddle, though still lowered to the ground – smart move. The male’s snarling words did little to unsettle the stoical mask that had placed itself upon the Leader’s features, and as the male continued about how he had saved her, Ruiko’s threatening snarl only grew louder. Volkan was neither stupid nor vindictive, and he would trust her words and actions blindly compared to this male’s tangent. Recalling the fear that had settled in her eyes at the mention of this male’s name was enough to guarantee Ruiko would tear the male’s throat out without any further questions.

Offering no response – his threat clear that the swarthy wolf was to leave his borders – Rhysis finally stood to his full height, which was impressive for a wolf so young. Spitting out a few insults, the male finally took his leave. Ruiko’s claws kneaded the ground lightly as he debated on chasing the other down and give him something to remember him by; yet for now he held his ground, his rumbling growl finally fading as the last bit of the male’s ebony pelt disappeared in the distant. Glancing once to Wille, Ruiko swept away, his paws swiftly carrying him to seek out Aeylen and to inform her of what had happened.