Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
"If you'd want to join, you'd most certainly want to go on your own. Do
not enter the territory, stand just behind the border. All the luck to you if
the alphess arrives before the male- she has been quite hormonal."

Her mind went back to when she spoke to Corinna, tiptoeing with her
words so as not to anger the female. Looking up at the rushing falls,
Finn suddenly seated herself on the soft grasses.

"Not tryin' to get rid of ya" her voice teased back. Her voice
were sweet, with a bit of a sassy undertone. Watching a small song
bird fly by and land in a nearby birch, she spoke: "Whatever you
want to do. It is your call. I honestly do not know why I am in this pack...
it's ok, nothing special as my home clan was..."
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Tilting his head slightly as he caught more of the female's words a keen interest sparked in his eyes as the female spoke. He wondered if possible, if the female might wish to come with him, he was kind of iffy if the female were hormonal, he would definitely get in more trouble if this was so, he would certainly test his dominance. With a small snort he licked her cheek gently, "I guess that is putting me in a bad situation then," he paused as she spoke of not getting rid of him and she couldn't help the smile that came to his face.

Hearing the female speak of her homeland made his heart swell. He was shocked by the assumations she was making about her current pack but couldn't help but feel smug about what she said, and that was why the next thing the ephebe was uncontroled but he somehow couldn't think that he wouldn't want to think this, "Maybe you could come with me? I would love for you to come with me. It would be a pleasure, my dear," Ash couldn't keep the hope out of the words as he spoke them.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Finn shook her head,in a rather agley way. "Ash...we barely know each
other. You must think realistically."
This was very true. They did not know
each other well at all. Why should she be making such a drastic decision?
"I would love to get to know you more, but I believe you should look for
your sister first. That is what you came here for, anyway. You would not
be able to look for her if you were within a pack."
her head bobbed at
her own words, her chocolate eyes now holding a very intense look.

The air was cooling around them, the falls giving off mists that gently
touched her drying coat. She watched the wolf for his reaction, her
hart feeling a bit of pity for him, but she had to stand correct. She was
not going to risk either of their pelts in this situation.
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Things were obviously different in this land. Some wolves wouldn't give up what they loved for another apparently. With a small brief nod of his head the male turned away before looking over his shoulder quickly an attempt of a smile on his face, "Alright then. I shall be going then. Be careful," the young wolf advised Finn carefully as his thick tail whished behind him as he took of into the trees. The female had definitely scarred him, something that could repaired later, absolutely, but when he would think of female's he would always have the picture of Finn in his mind. He wouldn't let his memory of her glistening pelt disappear from his mind.

As he crashed through the bushes somewhat noisely he watched the area carefully. Pure green and yellow leaves were growing from the trees around him and the bushes were becoming thick with berries. With a quick sniff he determined that the food was definitely not poisionous, that the wolf Lords. Walking over to the berries carefully he ate the berries slowly....in silence. His ears were automatically pricked just in case any danger were to occur, he could never let his guard down.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.