Bing, Google, Towser

Storm Warning — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 285 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Enera was really cold, and she regretting coming out of the den in the first place, but she was learning something new so it was sort of okay, even if it was the Scary Lady doing the teaching. She was really confusing; Enera never knew what to expect from her. One minute she was mean, and the next she was rescuing her from angry bees and screaming snowstorms. The skating incident had even been fun in the end, even if her jaw had hurt for a few days after that fall.

Woya asked her a question, and Enera glanced up at her, quickly shutting her eyes against the snow as she thought. She really wanted to just tuck away in her little hole and never come out again, but she didn't want @Rhaegara to worry. She could be strong enough to get back to the den. "I wanna go back to the den," she said firmly, though her next words were a little more unsure. "But I can't follow my own tracks if they're buried, can I?" She didn't want to get lost and end up stuck in the storm so much longer.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Enera made her decision and voiced it, receiving a brisk nod from Woya in acknowledgement. Home it was, then. She took a stride forward, ready to take off when the girl voiced another concern.

But I can't follow my own tracks if they're buried, can I?

"Depends," she answered without any intention of elaborating. There were a lot of factors and the girl had done enough learning for the moment. Woya was cold too, and she looked forward to getting back.

"Just follow me, y'did good enough kid."
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 285 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Enera was afraid of heading back in the storm, of getting lost and not having anyone to help her. But when she voiced her desire to return home to her mama, Woya took a few steps as if to lead her there. Her answer to the girl's question was short, but not unkind. Usually Enera would have pressed for more information, followed up with more questions, but this time she just nodded and stuck close to the adult as they made their way toward the Rayvne den.

The pup was shivering violently and her feet were turning numb, but she knew she was almost home and that helped sooth her fear. She looked up at Woya, squinting against the snow the best she could and said, "Thank you," in the most genuine voice she had. She had clearly annoyed the woman, but she had helped her none the less. Enera truly was grateful.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Enera practically toddled toward her, and when she was near enough Woya used her muzzle to reach overtop the girl's shoulders and pull her closer to her side so that she was right against her. She had no problem keeping her warm or being a shield against the weather, even if the girl was already rivaling her own size and especially after feeling the way she shivered.

It was a damn good thing she'd been found...

Thank you, she said in a small voice, and Woya answered with a simple "of course." She might seem harsh at times, but she equally intended on seeing all four of the pups to adulthood. And, maybe she could admit the child was steadily growing on her.

"Look, there it is," she encouraged as home finally came into view. She'd be back at @Rhaegara's side in no time.
(This post was last modified: Mar 20, 2022, 05:25 AM by Woya.)
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]