(See All?) Announcements
870 Users Online
Google, Bing

here's a crazy idea — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hagar touched his nose to his daughter's crown in return, the only time he took his eyes off of the stranger. His gaze was not critical but observant, though its weight might still feel heavy to that which he was witnessing. The younger wolf's answer made sense, and he felt that with it the worst of whatever concerns Avella might have should be assuaged. He was not a deserter and didn't appear sly in his intentions, rather earnest in simply wanting a place to belong. Wasn't that what all of them most needed?

"Then I am happy to have you. We hope to make our claim here official once again soon. I am Hagar."

That was about the sum of all he needed to know, right? After all, being part of a pack was instinctual. This wolf would either fit in and integrate, or he wouldn't. Ah, there was one more thing that Avella always said though, wasn't there?

"Be honest with myself and my partner Avella, and you will have us at your back."
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Played by Moonwings who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mouseling
Relief flooded Mouseling, and the small wolf nearly fell over himself wagging his body in gratitude. All tension left him in the moment. For the first time in months, he felt like he did not have to run and hide. He sat and let himself relax.

"Thank you Hagar. I have no intention of telling lies, I swear," Mouseling promised.

When his stomach grumbled a reminder of his hunger, he silently asked for permission-- glancing first at the meat then to Hagar. He would not mess up his second chance at home by disrespecting his new authority.
Played by Vami who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineve Archer
And the deed then was done.

Eve's father accepting the newcomer into their group as one of their own. As she watched the newest recruit silently asking if it was okay to eat, a frown pressed to Eve's lips. Life in the Willow Ridge had not been made an easy one for her and her little family. Eve didnt want to think about what it would be like all on her own- without her father, her mother, her brothers and two cousins even.

"Maybe ill show you around sometime, Mouse." She spoke with a grin and wagging of her tail. For now, she would leave him to his devises, to eat and rest a bit without worry of no one around to watch your back.