(See All?) Announcements
903 Users Online
Bing, Nori, Khalon, Google, Galen, Torianna, Caiaphas

[m] i like girls who buy drugs — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 213 posts.
Paradise Falls VII. Guardian
Isla Valle

She rolled her eyes, but dropped her tail as instructed. It felt dumb to tuck it. Wasn't that what losers did? She would never be a loser. Not with the help of Rochus.

Regardless, she listened to each tidbit of advice given. It would be important to learn how to really fight. Especially if all the other kids were still just play fighting. She needed to snag every advantage at every turn. Although his next advice inspired an awfully sinister question from the increasingly concerning Valle girl.

What if I wanted to like...permanently keep them down? So that they can't escape a pin?

Played by Melorama who has 102 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater IV. Advisor
Rochus Ward
M for mature content regarding purposeful injury

Well well well, she could listen after all, even if she gave him sass while doing it. If she had been his own daughter he would have reprimanded her several times already, but alas she was not. Unfortunate.

Her next question had him raising a brow. It was uncharacteristic for a girl her age to even be thinking of such things, but apparently she had lofty goals and a sharp mind. Already a far better prospect than his own children had been at her age. He grinned coldly at her, staring into her eyes with his sharp golden gaze. There was no sense in holding back his answer, she didn't appear like the squeamish type.

"Stepping on their throat and pushing down is the easiest way to keep them pinned. Without air one becomes weak and sluggish." Sure they'd struggle like hell until the oxygen in their lungs began to run out, but when that point was reached it was far too easy to keep them down. "But permanently?" Rochus shrugged indifferently. "Tearing out their throat or slicing open their belly is an effective way to make sure they never get up again." He wondered how she could react to such a callous view on actively having a paw in another's death.
(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2022, 03:06 AM by Rochus.)
Isla Valle
M for kinda gross injury/fighting talk x)

She thought of the way they hunted again. How sometimes the belly was the best part to rip open, or how the neck was torn until the prey was down. She found that hunting seemed not so different from fighting in that way.

Yet still, despite her blooming awful ways, she struggled to imagine how that would work with a wolf.

But like, alive? What if I...broke something? Of theirs. She began to shuffle her weight a bit, finding the stance hard to hold for long. Like a leg, or took their ear for humiliation. She offered a low chuckle, wildly inappropriate for the conversation at hand.

Rochus Ward
M for mature content regarding purposeful injury

Had he not been who he was he might've thought her thinking cruel and unnecessary, instead he was just appreciating that she seemed to understand that sometimes extra force was required. While he himself would likely never have to resort to such actions, only going as far as the situation required of him, but he wasn't opposed to the ideas that she brought up.

"Bone is easy to break if you apply pressure the correct way, a foreleg would be smarter to break than a hindleg as most of our balance comes from the front." Rochus was callous in his explanation, favouring fact over emotion. However, his lips thinned at her desire to rip off an ear with the intent for humiliation. It was dangerously close to an exaggerated ego which often blinded a wolfs ambition. He was not opposed to getting his paws dirty, but he took very little satisfaction in it. He simply did what needed to be done.

"I do not see how taking an ear as a souvenir fits in with crippling a pinned wolf so they cannot attack you back." His voice was terse, and his tail flicked once behind him, showing his distaste. Perhaps she would enlighten him to her inner thought process.
Isla Valle
M for...continuation. Probably expect it from here on out!

A foreleg. She could imagine breaking one. Especially that of a smaller, weaker wolf. Like a branch between her teeth. Subconsciously she had clenched her teeth, her jaw tightened for a moment before he questioned her.

It doesn't. I was just wondering. I mean, they'll remember me with a broken leg, but if I can't break a leg. Her shoulders shrugged sharply. Why shouldn't I learn all the ways to make them hurt? It seemed silly to limit herself only to an extreme. There had to be more than one way to leave a lasting mark...

Rochus Ward
He stared at Isla silently for a few moments after her explanation, before finally shrugging and letting out a grunt of agreement. While that wasn't what he would do, he recognised she was her own wolf with her own aspirations and wants, and that meant she would do things differently to him. There was understanding in his gaze as he continued to look at her. "In that case, I don't see why not. A permanent injury is useful to serve as a constant reminder to the wolf that you were stronger than them."

Rochus was sure she would want to know other ways to make a wolf hurt, and so before she could even ask he spoke again. "Taking an ear is one of the easiest ways to do so, but you could also remove toes, or even part of the tail." Scars like that were not common fight injuries, and so in his opinion were the best choices to inflict on a wolf to remind them they had been beat, or in Isla's case, to cause them pain.
Isla Valle

Remove toes? Yuck, but...a tail? It seemed he had found her horrible language!

How would you remove a tail? Like the best way. She practically leaned into her own words and the idea. Surely one would need to just bite it off. Which was savage, but the reminder would be forever. Along with how it might socially shun them! She delighted in the thought of it. Taking so much with one swift, harsh bite!

She could hardly contain the giddy, savage look in her eyes.

Rochus Ward
He could almost taste her eagerness in the air between them, and he purposefully took a few moments to glance up at the clouds that still remained in the sky near the mountain. Eagerness bordered pushy and disrespectful, and he was still her elder and therefore owed respect. Just because they had a deal worked out it didn't mean he would be at her every beck and whim. Patience was an important virtue if one wanted to actually achieve their goal.

Rochus' gaze finally turned back to her, a steely glint in his golden gaze. "The tail has a thin bone all the way to the end, and depending on where you want the tail to be removed all you need to do is cleanly bite down directly on it. With enough direct pressure it will snap cleanly in two." He finished his explanation with a quick snap of his own jaws as demonstration of just how quickly and easily it could be done. "If you want to remove the tail closer to the base you'll need more pressure."
Isla Valle

She didn't get why he did that sometimes. Looked away, pretended she wasn't there for a moment or two. She'd just roll her eyes. Assumed it was like the adult version of a tantrum. She held close the cruel thought that she could just as easily ruin this deal for him, if she ever got tired of him trying to do...whatever that was.

Mmmkay. I get it. She stood up with a stretch, a telltale sign that she was prepared to head out, having heard enough for now she felt. Rest up, I guess. You know I'll be back later. She snickered some as her tail lazily waved behind her.

Prepared to leave him be, to do whatever boring things he did without her.