1,142 Users Online
Google, Bing, Thoval

spinning on rodeo — Shroud of the Lost 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 22 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avesta Armstead
give me love give me fendi my balenciaga daddy

Is this what she got for trying to help a poor pup, by turning down a kind gesture in return giving one in insisting that she would be fine? God, this child was sent from hell, an angel in disguise coming to torment her for leaving home.

She felt the fur bristle along her spine as the girl decided to dig back into her with what her parents had raised her to be and do. She found herself snarling, shaking her head. “You’re not takin’ shit. Believe me, if I had shit on you, then you’d have known!” She hissed out, the other girl deciding instead that challenging her to a fight was the most appropriate way to handle such a course. Oh, a challenge? It was hardly going to be that for her, but when she took a few steps forward she knew the little girl was serious.

Well, it was better for her to learn such a lesson from someone like Avesta than someone who might actually kill her… right? She snarled as she charged forward. “Fine, you little brat.” She snarled as her jaws flew open, aiming to latch down on the girl’s maw and push her to the ground by force… see if she still talked big after that, right?

Played by Cade who has 48 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sovanya Rayvne
The challenge was accepted, and just like that the woman was coming at her like a rhino. Foolishly the girl locked her legs and braced, spreading her own jaws wide as though she could actually withstand the assault. The stranger's heft knocked the wind from her, and as her teeth clicked together she felt Avesta's own close down upon the sensitive bridge of her muzzle. She'd only ever been corrected in such a manner softly before, and didn't expect just how disabling such a grip could be. Tears sprung to her eyes, and her muscles wanted to coil inward. She fought against it, paws scrambling in the snow and body twisting, but it only made things worse.

Against her will, she let out a sharp yelp.
(This post was last modified: May 09, 2023, 06:10 AM by Sovanya.)
Played by Tasha who has 22 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avesta Armstead
give me love give me fendi my balenciaga daddy

The girl was quite foolish, of that there was no doubt. Avest felt satisfaction as the tears sprung in the girl’s eyes. In a lot of ways, it reminded her a bit about Levi. She watched as her paws scrambled in the snow and she yelped. Avesta would continue to hold it, letting it linger for several seconds more as her body twisted and the blood welled in her mouth.

And then she would draw her mouth back, releasing the woman from her grip as she growled harshly at the girl. “Scatter.” She would yell at the girl, warning her to run for her life, not that Avesta had any plans on threatening it, but a little posturing had never hurt anyone.

Played by Cade who has 48 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sovanya Rayvne
Had she still been in the Chasm, her cries of pain would have immediately garnered her attention. Out here, no one came. Not even @Enera. As nothing but snowy silence continued around them her yelps heightened in pitch, fear becoming dominant. If there was no help, if she couldn't even move much less fight back, what was stopping this woman from tearing her apart? Nothing.

Suddenly the pressure relented, and a single command was barked out. She would feel deep, burning shame for such actions, but Sovanya couldn't help herself. The moment she was released she ran, yowling and crying with distress all the way back to that makeshift den she and her sister had been camping out in.