793 Users Online
Google, Bing

Fire and Blood
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Say your prayers and stomp it out

Shade's emotional roller coaster had the Spigot taken off of it and it was all pouring out. He had told Spectre how he felt, and they were now mates. Hopefully there would be little to no fight when Spectre did challenge Anastasia for the role of Alpha. It was all new steps for the family, the pack of very many as it had grown to be. Karpos and Adsila had been growing fast, and he had seen little of them since Spectre had been taking Adsila out and Karpos had just been himself running around and learning hands on. Shade had watched them grow the past three months and they had made him proud so far, and they had little to worry about. He only wished that they just watched and enjoyed their childhood and he hoped future generations would not suffer without a mother as Karp and Adsi had.

Shade found himself at a strange place, a complete drop to the fen, and into some form of forest below. His ears perked up in curiosity as he gazed around. "I wonder if anyone else in the pack has found this." He said out loud as he assumed that he was alone, he was shocked to find such a dangerous monument there. He knew he was far from pack territory, so Karpos and Adsila had not found it, unless they had an adult with them, but that was alright. He was genuinely concerned about the safety of the adults and kids who were in his pack, their pack really. Was their safety at risk with this thing in their way?

Words: 270|| Tags: @Gwen|| Notes: <3
(This post was last modified: Aug 03, 2013, 09:02 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abi who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Gwendoline
[Image: gwen_by_skyward_saluki-d6fzjir.png]

The she wolf had awoken from a nightmare, as usual. The details were hazy and almost incomprehensibly vague- something about her mother, and the same predictable theme; how Gwen had failed to save her. When her eyelids eventually flickered open, it took her a moment to remember that she was not back there, all those years ago, no longer a small and scared pup watching her mother die- she had grown, and she'd sworn revenge. But not today. No, not today. Gwen thought to herself, standing in one swift movement and shaking the dust from her pelt, which clouded around her in a cloying fog. Ears flicked back, she stretched and moved forwards, inhaling the scents of this curious part of the land.

She'd been sleeping in a relatively concealed place, so it took some careful initiative to untangle herself from the bracken, finally emerging in a huff of annoyance. That's when she heard the voice. It was deep, evidently male, and nearby.

Mouth curling in a silent snarl, Gwen felt her body tense in anticipation. She could use a good outlet for her anger today. On impulse, the she wolf spun in the direction of the noise and loped towards it- perhaps not her most sensible of moments, because when she reached the big male, Gwen regretted it immediately. You idiot... She scowled at herself- this dark wolf could kick her ass into next week should it come to a fight. Quickly letting the aggression leak out of her posture, the cream female dropped her snarl and stood square, uneasy. Determined to not appear afraid, Gwen's ears pricked forwards. "Who the hell are you?" She snapped without thinking, wishing she could stuff the words back into her mouth as soon as she'd said them. Rude, that was rude. Her mind muttered, and the she wolf ducked her head awkwardly, almost waiting for this stranger to lunge for her. Her fiery mouth really would get her in serious trouble one day.

ooc ;; thank you for making the thread :D awfully sorry for Gwen's rudeness haha, she's terrible xD
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Say your prayers and stomp it out

Shade turned at the sign of a snarl to see a white female, brown eyes and obviously not of Pitch Pine Trail. Though they were not on pack lands or near them, they were still in the Fen. Instinct led to his hackles raising when he turned and his tail curling up in dominance with a snarl to return. When the female snapped a question he responded with anger almost. "I am Shade Slayer, alpha of Pitch Pine Trail." There was almost a venom to his voice when he spoke, his eyes narrowed, not letting his hackles fall or his tail waiver from it's place above his body. She was going to regret snarling at him and if she kept up her rude tones, a fight would ensue and Shade would probably win.

He found that he enjoyed being a leader, the world bowed before him, but it was also strange. He had still been adjusting to it all, the dominance, the responsibility. But very soon, he would probably have Spectre leading beside him. But with the beast inside, there's no where we can hide. His thoughts were completely lost compared to where his body was. Everyone had demons inside their heart. He found that using his history made him stronger, but it also filled his mind with regret for all he had done. There was his attacking of Ari before he had reached the Lore. Nina found out and now she didn't like him at all, but it was in his mind that Nina was one of the wolves who could always hold a grudge.

His muzzle parted as he spoke to the female, or more of questioned her. "Why the hell are you too close to my home?" He wanted answers and he would get them one way or another. He wanted to hide the truth from everyone, but he didn't see that happening. His mind tended to float away to his own little world while he acted on pure instinct in the real world. What am I doing? Should I be worried? Should I be scared even? What if my history catches up with me? What if I put the pack in danger? Spectre had told me that if her history caught up with her, she expected me to stay with her, something I could and would gladly do. But at the same time.... what if my history puts her in danger? What if I fail? All that showed in his eyes was anger, but that was because those thoughts were almost disconnected from him. He tended to let his emotions become Rarefied when he went through encounters like so.

Words: 443|| Tags: Gwen :) || Notes: <3
Played by Abi who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Gwendoline
[Image: gwen_by_skyward_saluki-d6fzjir.png]

As the leader introduced himself, Gwen felt a heavy sense of dread descend on her- how was she going to talk herself out of this one? She'd certainly pissed him off, that much was obvious; his tone was sharp and definitely not amused. Stepping lightly back in an attempt to put some distance between them, Gwen dropped her demanding posture and lowered her tail- though the submissive pose pained her, she knew she'd be worse off if she didn't start showing some respect. You've only gone and angered an alpha. She scolded herself, eyeing the other wolf with an apprehensive expression.

At his question, the female paused, trying to come up with an answer that wouldn't get her mauled. "My apologies." Gwen began smoothly, "sometimes my mouth runs away with me." The apology tasted bitter in her throat, but she ignored it- after all, she was feeling particularly abrasive today. Glancing up at Shade, the she wolf contemplated running; she was fast, but maybe he was faster. She could never tell, and if he caught up to her? That would not be a pleasant experience, no doubt.

"I didn't realize I was pressing so close to your territory." This much was true. Often Gwen's paws took her places she shouldn't be, without her even being aware of this; her mind roamed a lot when she traveled, so on occasion the cream female arrived in a new area and found herself rather unwelcome. "This area is unfamiliar to me, and I have a habit of wandering."
(This post was last modified: Aug 04, 2013, 04:46 PM by Gwen.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[Sorry this is sucky and took forever to get up!]

Shade nodded briefly with understanding, he could tell by the reaction she gave him when finding him. "It's fine, I was once like that, but that was years ago." The grizzled male replied with a small laugh to him, those had been the days. He remembered being a fierce and ambitious wolf back in the day. He had achieved many things, but that was back when he was barely an adult, just after his yearling stages... which were interesting. If only you could see me now Shadowstorm.... I bet we'd have good times! I bet you'd be here with me if you were still alive. His thoughts brought him back to reality. "Our borders are near here, well marked so their almost impossible to miss. I apologize though, for snapping, just with my pups starting to explore, I have to be cautious." He explained.

Oh Shadowstorm, why did you have to go? Your departure, it just reminds me about how old I am. He thought to himself with sadness. His mind seemed to keep floating away, back to the good times in Willow Ridge, or even just to his friends. I'm worried, for sure, about Elettra and my past within the lore catching up with me.... especially the bad. Shade felt helpless when it came to Elettra. She could hunt him down, and maybe even take it out on his pups, who carried his and Rose's blood, some wolf who carried the Slayer name. Perhaps he was too worried. That had to be. But such is the weight of the crown we must bear sister. Shade realized that he needed to get back home. "I have to go, watch out for our borders." He said, making sure she knew to watch out. He would not treat her so kindly near the borders as he did where he stood.
-Shade exit-
(This post was last modified: Aug 22, 2013, 09:07 PM by Shade.)