(See All?) Announcements
959 Users Online
Bing, Google

Insert witty thread title here. — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashton Reinier-Hervok
Ashton almost wanted to shout at Chulyin in rage. Even though he had absolutely no indication to the older male's temperament. Nothing's been ruined?!? It's all been ruined!? Everything!? My father is gone, my sister is broken and my brother is dead!! But instead the pup just looked at Chulyin in silence and watched the older male retreat, his eyes beginning to harden and his face slowly forming into a cold mask. An art he would soon master, the boy knew it best to hold his deepest feelings from the other, as they could be used. He was cynical in his thoughts on wolves that were not of Secret Woodlands, someday he would truly learn whom to trust. But for now there was still some bit of naive puphood, left in the Reinier and he thought most wolves were not trustworthy.

"Yes, I have to go home anyways before my mother worries. Maybe i'll see you again when I am bigger, I can help you hunt." Though Ashton didn't say it he truly never expected to see Chulyin again. The older male would stay in his own world and Ashton would stay in his. They would likely never see each other but Ashton knew from Hollow and mother that even if one was not a pack mate that did not immediately make them an enemy. Ashton turned away and let Chulyin wonder if he would, about the strangeness of pups. He head towards home casting one more forlorn glance at the damaged trees and knew someday soon he would be back. To hurt everything all over again.
Played by Bryony who has 171 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chulyin Nyanquet
There was little point in lingering about here with this child much longer. Something within in told him to delve further, help the boy in some fashion. But that wasn't Chulyin's responsibility. He had his own pack, his own family, his own problems to deal with. What good would come from helping a boy who ought to have had a support system of his own? He pitied the boy, of course he did. His pack was failing him. But that didn't suddenly make the child's mental welfare the Knight's responsibility. His words were answered with a cold and empty stare to which he responded with nothing. He was beyond Chulyin's help, and for all he knew, he was simply worsening the issue.

Giving into the child's earlier superior nature, Chulyin mustered a slight bow, before retreating another step, then moving in an arc around the child, not saying another word. He had things to do, and would need to return to the Keep soon enough. And as he said many, many times before, he would not go back empty-jawed. Certainly among the dead cherry trees there would be something waiting for him. A morsel of something, anything that he could return to his sister, his nieces. Perhaps even something for Karpos, as though that would somehow amend his wrongdoings in this venue. The winter was treating no one kindly, it appeared, neither mentally nor physically. But somewhere Chulyin, born in the North, Knight of the Keep, was certain that they would all make it out of this better than before. <b style="color:#a51919">

/exit
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention