(See All?) Announcements
861 Users Online
Google, Bing

Arrow through my Heart
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 55 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Frost Mink
(The name is deceiving, but it's valentines! I couldn't resist.)

Re: For a silent moment, the snow has stopped.

Note: She is in the pack, but the joining topic isn't finished.

Frost laid in the warmth of the pack's den, mind elsewhere. She was excited to eventually travel out on a mission for Nina. The thought of getting the title scout actually excited her, maybe even opened her mind. She could be apart of a pack and still get out and about in new places. She sighed, *Spring*. The thought was bitter sweet; desirable but not here yet.

As she stared out into the still winter landscape the urge to take a walk prodded at her. So, she lifted up off her underside. Sea green eyes glanced to her healing leg, even without herbs it was doing well. Starvation was her biggest problem currently and it was mutual for most. Slowly she walked outside heading for no where in particular.

As her mind drifted she thought of Nina birthing a new litter into the pack. Who was her mate though? She had yet to meet the other Alpha, nor did she know much of Koda's betrayal. Frost of course did not have her own schatzi and never really thought of having one. Pups were a responsibility she had no want for, not unless they were her Leader's instead.

By now the pale cream women had traveled far enough from the den to cause a decent ache. Unwillingly she turned herself around and limped back towards her safe haven. Her ears stood alert upon her head as they listened to the surrounding nature.
(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2014, 04:41 PM by Frost.)
Thanks TABs for the table and it's photo I've used for her featured photo.
Thanks PuppyThief for the winter skin and avatars!

[Image: SWpride5.png]