(See All?) Announcements
781 Users Online
Google, Bing

The Kindest of Hearts
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
@Maksim @Kisla Hoping Chant can claim the last female spot..?

Sure she was tired, but she continued to move. She had no time to stop. If she did, would she ever get back up? The woman wanted to see spring again...summer...autumn. She would not let this horrific weather bring her down. The healer brings herself along at a steady pace, keeping her senses alert in case prey were to be near. As she pads along, scents begin to hit her nose, getting stronger and stronger with each scent. She slows and eventually stops, carefully craning her neck out and taking in breaths of the air. Her brain identifies these scents as other wolves- a pack at that. With her heart beginning to flutter within her chest, Chantille grows anxious. Releasing a deep breath, she takes a step back to decide what she was going to do.

Almost positive that there were several other packs in the Lore, Chant takes a few moments to decide whether or not to summon the leaders of this very pack. Her lips curve downward in a slight frown. Shaking her head, she mumbles a few words to herself before perking up and walking forward. Assuring she does not step over the pack boundaries, she stops a few yards ahead. Keeping her tail tucked between her hind legs, she is sure to show submission to whomever may come. Listening to her own breaths, she hesitates. Do it already. You cannot continue on your own much longer. Listening to her internal thoughts, Chant nods to herself before lifting her head toward the sky. Parting her jaws, she releases a long, eerie howl. She would attempt to join this very pack. Her decision was made."speech"

(This post was last modified: Mar 28, 2014, 02:42 AM by Maksim.)
Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

Spring was slowly coming and the agouti leader could feel it in his bones, in his blood. The desire to breed was a strong one, his natural instinct to show how dominant he was over all his followers was often displayed, more so to the males of the pack. A snarl or a stare down was more than enough to satisfy his urge and remind the Cut Rock subordinates of their place in the hierarchy. Then it came down to the matter of breeding and there was only one wolf on Maksim's mind who he wanted to share this year's pups with: @Kisla Tainn. He worried though; would she reject him and return to her family? The idea chewed him up and filled him with displeasure. He didn't want to lose her. She was … different.

Dragged from his thoughts by a howl, the Baranski turned to stare in the direction it came from, his ears swivelling and twitching ever so slightly. By the sound of it alone, he came to the conclusion that this loner was a female. Swiftly, he set off to confront the wolf and to question what exactly it was that she wanted with the Cut Rock River wolves so early in Spring.

It took him ten minutes or so to finally spot the woman. She was white with a creamy tint, and rich brown eyes. Squaring his shoulders and lifting his tail, Maksim slowed to a halt in front of the woman. He raised his chin and gazed down at her, powerful and dominating. “Maksim Baranski, leader of Cut Rock River.” The words glided effortlessly from his tongue, gravelly tones clear against the hush of the forest. “What business do you have at my borders?”

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis

She stood and waited, teetering patiently on her paws. Her chocolate gaze lifts as the sight of a large wolf enters her line of sight. Perking her head up, she keeps her tail tucked low. The man approaches, his stature dominant and intimidating. Immediately, Chant's mind whirls back to the rank fight she had with Naira. The dominance that woman had displayed- the blood she desired. Allowing this thought to drift away like a cloud, she respectfully dips her head at the wolf's approach.

Cut Rock River. This was the name of the pack borders she stood upon. A pleasant name to the ear, and geographically correct. With her head now lowered and her body shrinking downward in submission, she speaks. "Maksim, I am Chantille Idasis. I've once wandered these lands, and I have returned in search of a new family." Her deep umber gaze falls upon his form. His earthen blend that was his coat reminded her of the autumn. "I offer my fine-tuned healing abilities to your pack, sir." She remained calm. During her last time in the Lore, she had met many different characters. Having once thrived in Poison Path, she was more resistant to fear. Both Naira and Rhysis had seemed to take a liking to her.

Chant keeps herself in a submissive position as she awaits the response of the brutish man before her. She knew well that many wolves appreciated a good healer- but was she going to be accepted? She hadn't been turned away by Poison Path, but this time may be different. Anxiety begins to bubble within her, but she maintains a cool demeanor.

"speech"

Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
Slight PP and fade because I kept this waiting so long ... ><.

Chantille Idasis was her name, and she was here to inquire about joining Cut Rock River. Of course, why else would she be here? She smelt of no other pack that Maksim knew off, so she couldn't be running an errand. She'd been a resident of the Lore before too, apparently, and was only now just returning. The agouti leader could only wonder why she had left in the first place. She offered her abilities as a healer and Mak nodded, his gaze remaining stoic and his head held high. With Lachesis' current state, perhaps having another in the ranks would ease his strain. He mulled it over in his head. Could she pull her weight? It was safe to say he had little patience due to the weather and simply wanted this to be over and done with.

He cleared his throat, rolling his aching shoulders before he opened his mouth to talk. “Well Chantille. Cut Rock River is a pack that does not accept layabouts. You need to be able to pull your own weight and work hard to stay within our family. We don't hand out respect to any loner who crosses our border and is welcomed into our home; you have to earn it. He studied her face cooly before he continued. “That being said, I see no reason to turn you away. You've maintained your respect thus far. So come, follow me. We shall see if you can earn your keep in this land.” Turning, he gestured with his head for her to follow. As she drew up beside him, he offered her one piece of advice. “Get to know the others. They'll be pleased to see a new face.” Hopefully.

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue