(See All?) Announcements
962 Users Online
Bing, Magg, Google

Remembrall — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 30 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sijinali Montalo
Sijinali can feel the discomfort radiating off of Yuka. With a small frown tugging at her muzzle, she too shifts in place. She felt a bit unwanted between the conversation of the brothers. Looking to Titan, the wolf that seemed more open to talking, she speaks again "Yes, that's most certainly a good thing." She offers a nod of her head and a meek smile. "From what I've seen of these lands, one would have a difficult time surviving through the winter." Her mind thinks back to where she had first started. There seemed to be every type of geography here- desert, mountains, forests... what else was there to explore?

Flicking her tail, she grows curious. "Titan, Yuka... are there many packs around here?" Her face twitches in slight concern for her safety "I don't want to go stepping on borders." She had safely come this far, but who knows what pack lands she had unintentionally passed near or through? If it was that much of a big deal, though, she figured a wolf or two would have been on her trail right about now. Unsure as to where else this encounter was going, Sijinali decided it was best to try and get some information out of the brothers. She needed to know more before she'd begin her travels again.

Her body was beginning to beg her to settle down, though. She did need to find a pack and become part of a family again. Aside from missing socialization, she desired somewhere to rest every night; somewhere to go home to.
(This post was last modified: Oct 07, 2015, 12:12 AM by Sijinali.)

Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
Feel free to hate me for getting tot his so late.  @Sijinali  Just wanted to tag you in this. <3

Yuka’s brother had always been the more social one. As it was, Titan had been the one to leave the nest and move onto another pack. The russet hued Thorben did not have the confidence nor the social skills to be able to do so. And so, he remained home. He kept his face mostly hidden, listening to what Titan had to say and nodding along with what he agreed with. When Sijinali mentioned them, Yuka’s ears flicked forward at his name, his face tilting more towards her. He found that he liked the way his name rolled off her tongue and he simply stared at her, waiting for whatever inquiry was to come. Blinking at her question, he briefly glanced over at Titan before looking back towards her. The look of concern on her face bothered him and made him want to protect her from whatever she feared. Perhaps it was the Guardian in him and the lack of social contact with anyone, but he wanted her fears to dissipate.

Before his brother could say anything, Yuka’s deep voice was quick to speak up, surprising himself, "My pack is in the direction in which I came. To my knowledge, Willow Ridge is towards the willows and Secret Woodlands further up north near Blackberry Fields. Both packs are our allies." He mentioned the direction in which both packs were located, his amber teal-flecked eyes trained on the stranger. The Thorben felt a bit of pride well up in his chest about his allies. His mother had worked hard to set those up and all three packs had maintained a bond of alliance and friendship throughout the years. If anyone was in any three of the packs, as long as they remained loyal, they might as well have an army tripled if they ever came into danger.

(This post was last modified: Dec 13, 2015, 05:52 PM by Yuka.)
Thank you TABs
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben

The dark wolf was surprised when Yuka spoke up answering Sijinali's question for himself. Proud of his little brother for coming out of his shell a bit, Titan hung back simply nodding. He wondered if Rook would be okay with him trying to recruit the she wolf.

"I live in Grizzly Hollow pack. We live in the woods just north of here between the Secret Woodlands and Whisper Caverns packs. I'm  uh.. Not entirely sure if our are allied? Maybe that's something I can bring up when I visit mom." He shrugged before looking closely at Yuka. The russet wolf was acting oddly, and then an idea hit him.

Titan imagined himself and Danica, then tried to think of any wolves his brother may be close to. The lack of an important female in Titan's imagination that Yuka actually liked made him a bit sad. He's really got to get himself a girlfriend other than mother. Titan let a wide smile wash across his face. Moving slowly Titan placed himself on the other side of Yuka so that the she wolf could see that Yuka was larger and more powerfully built than he was. Then he casually leaned on Yuka hoping to make his brother either move closer to !"Sijinali", or to bother Yuka enough that he moved nearer to the she wolf.

"I think she likes you bro.." Titan cooed softly into Yuka's ear before pulling away and prancing towards the caverns territory. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you Sijinali! Good luck to you in your travels and may the deer run slow for you. I've got to get these herbs to the caves. I'm sure Yuka will stay to answer any other questions you have." Titan skillfully scooped up his wad of herbs before trotting high legged away from the two wolves hoping to get away from them before Yuka could do anything about it.

(Exit Titan)
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...