(See All?) Announcements
999 Users Online
Google, Bing

everybody sees the wind blow — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ashbash who has 170 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eirian Asurn
Apologies for the wait! Crappy post jut to get the ball rolling again.
I can be the monster I can be the teeth sunk in your skin

Russet ears pivoted forward as the woman began to speak, revealing to the man laid before her in the snow the exact whereabouts he had managed to wander off to. Apparently the copper male had found his way toward Blackberry Field, oddly a name that rang familiar within the Asurn's mind, but how that came to be he couldn't quite recall granted the landscape had transformed immensely under the ivory flakes in comparison to that time long ago when he first stepped in these lands. For a moment he even wondered if that pure bred he encountered happened to still hang around, unaware that very wolf was the Lead Female of the pack these two mongrels belonged to. Hook, like and sinker, though. Like the careless fly that wandered into the sticky web of an awaiting arachnid, the woman whom he had deemed to be too kind for her own good had become the next victim to fall for his flawless charade. 

A grateful smile was faked as it began to creep onto his inky lips, taking his time to gather his limbs from underneath his sprawled body before attempting to stand on all fours again. "I honestly can't remember. All I remember is it was somewhere North I think, but I don't know these lands very well. It's no wonder we became separated with how easily disoriented I became." He droned on, milking his sympathetic story for all it was worth, allowing his ears to pin back shamefully against the back of his skull before allowing the citrus hue of his gaze to drift toward the meager pile of fish. Slowly, he made his way toward the collection and wasted no time in devouring all three of the fish like the ravenous beast he truly was. Albeit, sadly, the fish could not sate the true hunger that burned within the depths of his stomach. The hunger to end their pathetic lives and purify the world a little more.

Once gorged and nothing more than bits of scales and bones remained, Eirian's citrus gaze once more fell upon the too kind woman. "You're too kind." He began, slowly beginning to peel back the disguise he had been wearing, the once sweet tones of his voice now transforming into tones much too harsh for the man he had painted himself out to be. "It's disgusting how trusting you are of complete strangers. You know? One day it just might get you killed.." A sinister smirk slowly began to slither onto his facial features, salmon tongue swiping over his lips to both clean them from his meal and in anticipation for what he was about to do. Smoothly the man closed the distance between himself and the woman, placing the end of his muzzle near her ear to whisper into it sadistically. "And I think today just might be that day."

Ashbash 2016 - Mathew MacQuarrie 
(This post was last modified: Dec 23, 2016, 08:45 PM by Eirian.)