699 Users Online
Google, Dacian, Atlas, Bing, Isidore, Sovanya

heroes in a half-shell — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 56 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater IX. Yearling
Khalon Valle
from charming to alarming in seconds

There was a lot of rustling, as the tawny boy rolled amuck with his cousin. Teeth and claws scraping at one another and grunts leaving his lungs every time he hit the dirt a little too hard. He had been gearing up to take a chunk out of Dacian’s ear when a large paw caught his belly and pulled him away. He almost moved to bite the new intruder out of instinct until he realized who it was standing above him. Khalon was not fond of the leader - he was frankly a bit of a jerk but he had also aware that besides his Ma this was the guy in charge.

Tawny ears flattened against his ears as the reprimand came and a sneer twisted his muzzle when he heard Dacian start screaming that he was hurt. Maybe it wasn’t a very mature response but he rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. Counting his losses, and ready to ham up the small scrapes to Ma he disappeared into the foliage as he was told.

Khalon Exit
Played by Ghost who has 664 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

One of the cubs slunk off to presumably lick his wounds and cool down, while the other one just started screaming instead. Of course the one wailing belonged to Sharlee and he had to hold back from rolling his eyes. Instead he grit his teeth and said dryly, ”Then I will walk you to see Eros and he can clean you up.” It looked like a little nip, but sure let’s involve medical treatment just so he would stop screeching. Letting out a sigh he nudged the child along, how did he end up with this snot nosed brat when he didn’t even have any children this year?

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]