night of the hunter — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 71 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

There was much for Nadine to ponder about what she had been told growing up as opposed to what she now was being told… it would take some time to digest, and digest she would… but for the moment she remained focused on the discussion in front of her. Moreover, the excitement that brewed in her gut as he said she could certainly pursue a role that others had already achieved or were working towards themselves. Two or three. She wondered what would happen if they had two or three of every role.

“So for now… I would not have to commit to one… I could, say, pursue the role of a hunter and a scout… and simply see which fits better with me?” She had no interest in healing… she could handle a fight but preferred to avoid it which ruled out Guardian in her mind, and she felt she was not old enough to be an effective advisor. She had always been led to believe that such a role was solely for the old.

“It does! It’s allowed me to consider much that I have never considered before!” She beamed, a clear excitement in her voice. “I had not even thought to pursue two and see where I end up… I always thought I just had to know.”

Played by Cade who has 894 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan's head bobbed as he nodded along.

"Of course. You are always welcome to change your mind, no matter how many times."

After all, he'd worn many different hats over the years himself. He certainly wasn't in a position to judge such a thing, and even if? What was so wrong with needing a change now and again?

' I always thought I just had to know.'

Chan couldn't help the soft laugh that tumbled from him.

"Don't you have to learn a thing first to know it?"

It was asked brightly, silver eye winking. She had plenty of time for it, too. Learning what it was she really wanted.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Tasha who has 71 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
Fade here or with yours?
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

The more that she thought about it, the sillier she felt about it all. How did she know something if she didn’t learn it first? The question rang in her mind and she offered him a smile, a nervous chuckle in response. “You’re right… it does sound kind of silly saying it aloud doesn’t it?” She posed back.

She felt uplifted in that moment. “I suppose I ought to go think about it some.” She offered with a dip of her head, silently asking permission to leave. It was that rigid formality in her that she didn’t entirely know how to break.

It brought her a sense of comfort, to be able to ask like that.