(See All?) Announcements
625 Users Online
Google, Bing

when I dream — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 4 posts.
Lone Wolf Pup
Kalysta Valle
Kalysta's ears twitched as crunching sounds heralded the arrival of others, but when she turned her face toward the sound she only saw the normal clouded haze. She preferred to stay close to her dad, whose dark shape offered an anchor to the sudden mass of the world around her. Only, he moved away, speaking to the rest of the group, and Kalysta squeaked indignantly, stumbling after him. Where was he going? What did he mean by stretch their legs?

She kept following, ears twitching to catch her siblings' voices, and slowly got used to the movement. There were no walls to bump into, not furry little bodies to compete with. Just so much <i>space</i>. It became less scary and more exciting as she continued, and she stopped trying to catch up to dad, instead sniffing the air and looking around her with wide eyes, trying to identify any darker shapes that might offer some new adventure for her.
Played by Ghost who has 659 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle
Just a quick fade here for us :)

The cubs all had a variety of reactions to their first time leaving the den, as was expected. This was not the Valle man’s first rodeo, and this outing was the first true look into the unique personalities each of them possessed. Before they turned to begin walking, his yellow eyes lingered for a moment too long on Kalysta. None of them had their final eye colours yet, but the way her eyes appeared cloudy was sickeningly close to Sephrina’s, they might be even filmier than hers had been at this age.

He blinked and forced himself to look away, a smile adoring his muzzle that faltered only slightly when he thought nobody was looking. Taking the first step, his eyes scanned the horizon for any kind of danger before he turned his attention back to the youngest members of their pack, ensuring they were having a good time. That was all that mattered now.

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]