653 Users Online
Google, Bing

we were born to be suburban legends — Arbol Rosado 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 58 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VIII. Yearling
Khalon Valle
from charming to alarming in seconds

He was trying to play it cool, and while it was not a perfect facade he was at least able to stop himself from asking if they were looking to add to their little band. It would be embarrassing to grovel and frankly given her persona so far it would probably have the opposite effect from what he desired. He needed to make them want him, and the way to do that was probably a little more hard to get.

Plus, he needed to prove that he wasn’t just some pampered pack wolf who had done nothing but live a cushy life. Her question brought an air of unhappiness to his appearance and he quickly retorted, ”Boring - mostly. But, gives me a lot of opportunities to scout while keeping my belly full.” He could pull his weight in other words, and might even have some information that might interest her in the long run.

His scouting abilities might have been over exaggerated. It had been mostly looking for cubs that kept wandering off or getting swept away, or exploring the area close to their territory. Still, if pack politics and lore was something she wanted to know, that was something he could fill her in on. Still, he knew it was better to leave her wanting more, so he got to his paws and announced, ”Khalon Valle, if you ever need my services.” Not that he had much to offer. Dipped his muzzle to give the stranger one final look before turning to head back towards the Backwater - lots to think about on his way there.