(See All?) Announcements
1,018 Users Online
Google, Bing

Stop Drop and Roll — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall
Tlarx watched in silence as Skittles tore a wing off of the goose and settled down with it. He munched away, consuming the feathers as well. Damn, was there anything this wolf wouldn't eat? Sighing softly, Tlarx brought his head downward, teeth tearing into the breast of the bird. "Surprised you didn't go for this part. It has the best meat..." His voice trailed off, and he paused for a moment. The flesh hung from his jaws, blood dripping like a leaky faucet onto the grass. Maybe the wolf liked eating feathers. Who was to know?

After this moment of thought, Tlarx snapped up the meat, savoring the flavor before swallowing it down. Shaking his head, he spoke "I don't know. Just haven't found the right one, I guess." He repeated his action of lowering his head and taking a bite from the goose's breast. There was no pause this time, though. "Why aren't you in a pack, Skittles?" With the way the ivory man acted, it was probable that there was going to be some sort of bizarre response. Tlarx didn't care, though. He hated to judge a wolf right away.

After his question, he did not take another bite from the goose. He stood, awaiting a reply from Skittles. The taste of blood remained stagnant on his tongue as his brown eyes watched the pale wolf before him, wing of the goose between his paws.
Played by xexes who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Skittles

Skittles' ears fell with Tlarx's inquiry. Dropping his wing, he quickly plopped onto the ground and rolled onto his belly, crushing the wing with his weight as he did so. He covered his manly organs with his tail and wiggled nervously for a few moments. "I'm not the boss. You're the boss, you win. You get the best parts.", he replied. When he thought it was safe, he slowly rolled back over, with all the hesitance of an opossum venturing out into the open. At last, he took his wing into his paws again, awkwardly adjusting the bone to the right gnawing angle. "You're the boss, we'll get along because you're the boss.", he added before resuming his eating.

"I found one pack, but they said mean things in Outside Voices, things that one should never say. So I stayed away. And then I found another pack, but they said I could never join because I was too annoying. So... no one wants me. I think I'd rather starve than be a mean wolf like the other pack, I'm not mean, I'm nice. ", his voice was muffled between bites.

"Which packs did you try? Tell me about them?", he looked up from his bone with a concerned gaze. If a meteor came crashing down on the earth right now, Skittles wouldn't notice. In his mind, the only thing that existed were Tlarx's words and the food between Skittles' paws.

THANK YOU JACCY
Inactive No Rank
Skittles

Skittles' ears fell with Tlarx's inquiry. Dropping his wing, he quickly plopped onto the ground and rolled onto his belly, crushing the wing with his weight as he did so. He covered his manly organs with his tail and wiggled nervously for a few moments. "I'm not the boss. You're the boss, you win. You get the best parts.", he replied. When he thought it was safe, he slowly rolled back over, with all the hesitance of an opossum venturing out into the open. At last, he took his wing into his paws again, awkwardly adjusting the bone to the right gnawing angle. "You're the boss, we'll get along because you're the boss.", he added before resuming his eating.

"I found one pack, but they said mean things in Outside Voices, things that one should never say. So I stayed away. And then I found another pack, but they said I could never join because I was too annoying. So... no one wants me. I think I'd rather starve than be a mean wolf like the other pack, I'm not mean, I'm nice. ", his voice was muffled between bites.

"Which packs did you try? Tell me about them?", he looked up from his bone with a concerned gaze. If a meteor came crashing down on the earth right now, Skittles wouldn't notice. In his mind, the only thing that existed were Tlarx's words and the food between Skittles' paws.

THANK YOU JACCY
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall
No one wants me. How untrue. Tlarx was about to spit curses at the wolf for speaking of himself in such a way, but he bit his tongue. "I haven't tried any packs yet. Hopefully I can find a good one. You seem like a good wolf; I'm sure you'll find one, too." He was gazing at the ground now, so as not to make Skittles feel uncomfortable with long-lasting eye contact. Sighing, he plopped onto his rear with a thud. His stomach thanked him for the food; a content smile showed this.

Looking to the land beyond the marsh, he tilted his head in wonder. "How long have you been here for?" If he had been here a hell of a lot longer than he, than there was no reason this wolf didn't have a pack. Most were willing to accept loners into their family. How was he supposed to know, though? He had not run into any packs himself, therefore unaware of how they treated loners around here.

Tlarx sat in the comfortable silence awaiting Skittle's reply. His eyes briefly lowered themselves, focusing on the pale man who continued to gnaw at the bird's wing. You're the boss. You win. You get the best parts. The smile stayed glued upon his thick muzzle.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall
No one wants me. How untrue. Tlarx was about to spit curses at the wolf for speaking of himself in such a way, but he bit his tongue. "I haven't tried any packs yet. Hopefully I can find a good one. You seem like a good wolf; I'm sure you'll find one, too." He was gazing at the ground now, so as not to make Skittles feel uncomfortable with long-lasting eye contact. Sighing, he plopped onto his rear with a thud. His stomach thanked him for the food; a content smile showed this.

Looking to the land beyond the marsh, he tilted his head in wonder. "How long have you been here for?" If he had been here a hell of a lot longer than he, than there was no reason this wolf didn't have a pack. Most were willing to accept loners into their family. How was he supposed to know, though? He had not run into any packs himself, therefore unaware of how they treated loners around here.

Tlarx sat in the comfortable silence awaiting Skittle's reply. His eyes briefly lowered themselves, focusing on the pale man who continued to gnaw at the bird's wing. You're the boss. You win. You get the best parts. The smile stayed glued upon his thick muzzle.
Inactive No Rank
Skittles
Sorry it took so long, time to finish this up?

A wary smile was all that Skittles could manage for the thought of Tlarx finding a pack. With Skittles' luck, surely they would not only not be in the same pack, but not even in the same galaxy. He had no idea how that might happen, except that his fortune always seemed to be hideously poor. At the thought of his own finding a pack, he merely kept up the expression, doubting his own capabilities of finding a home or place to belong. "I think you will.", he agreed with Tlarx, saying nothing of himself. He felt like the single man on Facebook where everyone else showed off their marriage, baby, pregnancy pictures, how wonderful it was to be in love and raise a family, and how anyone who didn't have such things was a complete idiot and looser because of how special it all was.

"I don't remember...", his eyes rolled to look at the sky as he pondered whether or not he had been here before, as it would affect his answer, and simply couldn't bring up any memories to prove or disprove his thoughts. "I'm not feeling very well, all those feathers make my stomach hurt. I shouldn't have eaten them so fast. I have to go to the bathroom and it will probably be stinky and hurty so maybe I'd better go alone... See you later buddy.", he gave a smile and a wave of his tail as he turned and trotted off, came back to pick up the remains of his wing, and then once more set off towards the nearest, densest grove of trees.

When he was out of eyesight, he breathed a sigh of relief as he chose a spot that looked good enough to handle his raging bowels.

THANK YOU JACCY