(See All?) Announcements
1,087 Users Online
Magg, Bing, Google

Family Ties... — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by illusions who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
Although she was saddened by no news of Steel, Jade listened to Jessie's description of her sister, Cali. She nodded her head slightly as the younger woman spoke, filing away the description in the back of her mind. She should be easy enough to recognize, so she gave the other a shy smile. <b>"I will definitely keep an eye out for her and let her know that you are seeking her, should I run into her."</b> With a smile, she realized that her 'nervous' stutter had now completely gone away while she spoke with young Jessie. So... there might be hope for her yet!

Feeling the need to move on in her search, but also not wanting to leave her new friend, just yet, Jade felt a bit conflicted. Of course, Jessie would be anxious to continue her own search. Perhaps it was time to say goodby for now. With a small sigh and a sad smile Jade said, <b>"I suppose that I should get going. My brother won't find himself!"</b> She gave Jessie a soft smile and wagged her tail gently, before continuing, <b>"I've enjoyed meeting you, Jessie. I hope that you find your sister and that we see each other again, someday!"</b> She gave her a long look, almost as if memorizing her new friend's features, before she reluctantly turned away with slow steps.

(You can post and archive or just archive... it's up to you!)